Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got bored sooooo the result is I'm working on Senya's update, I've noticed MANY MANY problems with her wad, such as body/clothes changing size and shape in different frames, the bobbing head, the eyelashes disappears at times, etc. ANYWHO I'm working on the first sprite now so I'll post it as soon as I think it's updated enough to post and then work on the rest and I'll change this message here too. -1:24 AM (Maybe I'll work on it in the morning when I wake up @_@)

Ok I decided not to edit the message above but anyways I made 5 frames instead of 1.

th_PLAYA1.png

th_PLAYA2A8.png

th_PLAYA3A7.png

th_PLAYA4A6.png

th_PLAYA5.png

I wont be making more till I decide on a shoe design, so I might take a while.

Argh this Senya update might get delayed longer than expected, I still cant come up with a working and good shoe design.

Kinda hard to run with sandals, but since she's slow it might make a bit of sense though it wouldn't when she breaks into her running frames.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
What in god's name are Soap shoes? I know Sonic wore them, but are they a brand or something?
*smacks* How dare you not know! *shot* But yeah, soap shoes are designed for grinding and tricks.

Dark Legion said:
Yeah. They're shoes that are made for grinding.Here is a pic of Sonic wearing them.
Broken image.

Senya aint made for grinding and tricks and SRB2 lacks friggen grinding anyways!

I just want some sorta of shoe that turn into roller blades when you want them to, heely's I know have the back wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back