Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spectator said:
It would make a lot of sense since she has the beach type look.
Senya in a bikini plz. *Beaten*

But yeah, sandals would probably work, but the kind with a back part, so she can run with them.

They used to make those, although they only had 2 wheels per shoe. All you had to do was press a little button and bam, out pops the wheels. Not sure if they still do that.

I want them :< It would be alot better than waiting for the days that my school's floors are dusty and sliding along them like Shadow. At least I can still run like Sonic! :D

The button was extremly hard to press though. When I had them I was in the 3rd or 4th grade. I'm going to be in 8th now.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Ok I decided not to edit the message above but anyways I made 5 frames instead of 1.

th_PLAYA1.png

th_PLAYA2A8.png

th_PLAYA3A7.png

th_PLAYA4A6.png

th_PLAYA5.png

I wont be making more till I decide on a shoe design, so I might take a while.
I just noticed how these don't stay consistent. The hair changes a few times and the tail.

Yes, well srb2's spines are horrible then. Fix it so it can be perfect, NOW! *shot*

Ok I attempted the sandals idea, only problem now is colors and that I wanted to edit her gloves now too. @_@

If I put 1 blacelet or whatever then I would have to make PLAYA2 PLAYA8 instead of PLAYA2A8 since it would be odd with the object switching sides. Also Senya HAD earring I tried to sprite them in but they looked a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back