Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku is just like any old recolor

Besides, I'd rather play as an official character (Shadow, Espio, MetalSonic) then a fancharacter

Good old Senku - awesome.
Senku after receiving a bite from a radioactive airbender - not awesome.

Personally I think Senku is awsome and will continue to be a fan of his wads. Don't get mad just because everyone likes his work, it's incredible, so I applaud Senku on this wads. And the elemental atribute was a neat twist.
Take a look at Zeshiro-gm's wads, he his character has the element of darkness and the speed of sonic. He could also fly, and yet none complained. So I don't see the big fat problem.

Actually, I doubt the people that don't like it are just acting that way because everyone else does. As a matter of fact, I don't like it just because of the way it looks, the abilities, the type of shading, etc. .

Jason The Hedgehog said:
Personally I think Senku is awsome and will continue to be a fan of his wads. Don't get mad just because everyone likes his work, it's incredible, so I applaud Senku on this wads. And the elemental atribute was a neat twist.
Take a look at Zeshiro-gm's wads, he his character has the element of darkness and the speed of sonic. He could also fly, and yet none complained. So I don't see the big fat problem.

I'm not getting mad because people like him, I'm getting mad because SRB2's greatest fan character is becoming another noob character. And I
think even Zeshiro knows his old wads where overpowerd as crap.

Oh, for the love of napalm!

People, chill! Float is a standard ability, I doubt STjr would have put it in if it was that overpowered. Also, which do you prefer:

Senku can float cuz it's kewl!!!1!
Senku can float with his wind powers
Senku can float due to an invisible helium ring that contains the exact amount to make him float.

Senku is fast, yes, not as fast as Sonic, same with Senya, she's even slower, Nitemare is close but I try to keep him slower, the whole element stuff is just cause I wanted something a bit different, I mean think about it, Shadow gets a Chaos element stuff, Silver gets Telekinesis, etc.

Sure about that?

Senya is purple and blue, blue being the color of ice... sorta.
Nitemare is black, the color of ash.
And Senku is beige, the color that air takes on when compressed.

No, air in a litteral sense is actually composed of different elements (periodic). Each element has a different color associated, but because it's only a mixture, air technically doesn't have it's own color, as air has no defined composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back