Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the self-respecting forum users happen to come on IRC, which was where the beta was released. (It's not there now though, so don't bother trying to get it)

So uh, isn't it a bit early to update the WADs for 1.1? I mean, I still don't expect 1.1 to be released for centuries. Surely you're likely to be able to get out a few additional bets before then.

The WADs look great but, I can't download them 'cuz I can't get onto some of the pages, and the ones I can get on I don't know how to download. I need some help. :(

Jacy said:
The WADs look great but, I can't download them 'cuz I can't get onto some of the pages, and the ones I can get on I don't know how to download. I need some help. :(
Either read the first post properly or get eaten by your Chain Chomp avatar.

I followed what it said before I posted, but it said the data was insufficent.

EDIT: Never mind it is working now... Someone forgot to shut off the computer, so it wouldn't download anything.

The download link for Senku 5.0 doesn't seem to work and from what most people have posted under this topic, the characters seem to be really interesting. If by any chance there is another download site for that one, that would be nice.

You are supposed to right click the link then press "Save Target As" and you will download it.

Isn't this just a Recolour Edit that Looks Awesome, And It's so good, no one notices it as a total recolour? Other than that, This is totally awesome, I can't wait until you finish these wads 100%.

SPmoves, had wallstick/kick, and climb no glide, though it got annoying if you didn't mean to jump at a wall.

What do you keep putting in your signature that's making SSNTails remove it? I mean, if you kept adding it so many times, I'd assume you would be banned or something.

Of course, it could also just be a joke you made yourself, but I can't really be sure.

Ash said:
What do you keep putting in your signature that's making SSNTails remove it? I mean, if you kept adding it so many times, I'd assume you would be banned or something.

Of course, it could also just be a joke you made yourself, but I can't really be sure.
Actually, I was wondering that too. Maybe it's something that scared SSNTails! XD *shot*

Wow. This all went of topic because of a signature. I was wondering the same things myself, though.

Jacy said:
Wow. This all went of topic because of a signature. I was wondering the same things myself, though.
He most likely did it as a joke and people didnt see it that way.

Anyways back on topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back