Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small update, not much just a few frame touch ups on Senku only. Also a few beta of what is to be some sort of Senku Rider character. :<

Oh and this for the hell of things.
AlmostDoneNiteRun.gif

4 Frames will be used if I make it his running animation, currently it uses 8 frames, aka the walking animation. Plus I'm thinking of making Nitemare the character who needs the speed shoes to "run."

Mollasses? o_o. I really would like to see a new nitemare, the current one is messed up and cheap. No offence thought.

The only thing I didn't like about Nitemare is the really low acceleration that makes him uncontrollable (I always glide with him >_>).

Well today I did a random update to my wads, no need to download they aren't available yet, here's some previews at least.

srb20001.png

srb20002.png

srb20003.png

Did you have to show the 1.1 beta in all the screenshots? Just wait untill you see a bunch of people going "omgzgimme teh 1.1 beta noobs!!1!1!1!111!!"

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Did you have to show the 1.1 beta in all the screenshots? Just wait untill you see a bunch of people going "omgzgimme teh 1.1 beta noobs!!1!1!1!111!!"
Why does it seem every self respecting person in the fourms has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back