Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well since April Fools Day is over, I reuploaded the normal versions back up again. I did upload a new set incase people actually still wanted the AFD versions, they are on the first post too.

Senku Niola said:
Well since April Fools Day is over, I reuploaded the normal versions back up again. I did upload a new set incase people actually still wanted the AFD versions, they are on the first post too.

What does AFD stand for?

Curse my dumb brain. Btw, I tried them out and Senku wears pink, and Nitemare's skin is pink with no other colors but, I don't get Senya's.

Well, I attempted to give him his slingitem, it broke Senku a bit, I fixed Senku, it broke Sinkoo. After 1-2 hours of messing around I fixed them both, Snikoo was gonna get a secondary ability, but I decided to save it for another character if I make one that might need the ability. ANYWAYS Senku and Sinkoo both got an update now, have fun with the 2 swordshogs/men/things.

just a stupid idea, but isn't it possable to make like, I dunno, a grapling ring, for senku when your wall jump fails, you can shoot a ring up onto the ledge and be save.

(KEYWORDS: Stupid Idea, Dunno, and KEYWORDS)

Whoopsies.. seems Sinkoo broke since he somehow got the lowercase lump syndrome. Just to be safe, I uploaded all the characters wads again. There's no problems left with them currently..... I hope. ._.;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back