Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku Niola said:
ArmAndHeadWalk-1.gif
The arm should move a little less forward and go back a little more

WOW! History in The Making!

History in The Making, senku! It's The First, Best wad that's coming up!

Idea For Title Screen: (Replace "Sonic" With "Human Senku's" or "Senku's" [Whatever works for you])

SenkuDiscoBlast.jpg

Sorry If It's a bit big. I tried to get it a good as I could...

Actually, if anything, the Hedgehog Senku should be called "Hedgehog Senku" and the human one "Senku". Just ask Forum Senku.

Ok the wads are going to work easily, Senku.wad will be hedgehog, Senku_Niola.wad will be human. And since I've been off the computer for 2 days in a row I shall attempt to FIX the walking. *glares at Nitro*

I've been thinking... Aren't humans supposed to be bigger than hedgehogs, and not the same height?
That makes me wonder how old Senku is...

Senku is 16, but so I don't break much for other characters I made him the same size. Plus remember that my characters have nothing to do with the Sonic Universe.

Senku Niola said:
*glares at Nitro*
I don't get why you're mad at me about giving some constructive criticism on your walking frames. I'd think you'd be more mad by the disco thing I started here.

Re: WOW! History in The Making!

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
History in The Making, senku! It's The First, Best wad that's coming up!

Idea For Title Screen: (Replace "Sonic" With "Human Senku's" or "Senku's" [Whatever works for you])

SenkuDiscoBlast.jpg

Sorry If It's a bit big. I tried to get it a good as I could...
Me and my big mouth =X

Human Senku is looking good, and I'm seeing a lot of progress on it. I honestly have no idea what in the world a human would have as an ability, but it's good anyway. Congrats to Senku to making one of the first decent looking human wads.

ShoesWalk.gif

Slowly getting there to a complete walking at this angle. Then I got 4 other angles, followed by flipping some of the frames around and all and calling them 6-8. :D Also Human Senku ... ... ... Ok screw that name we'll call him Senku Niola, since that's his actual name and all, but yeah anyways he will most likely wall jump like the hedgehog one, though I MIGHT see if I can come up with a new ability, for now dunno.

The legs look like they're spinning around in circles as he walks..
I think it might have something to do with the right leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back