Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are humans, I have a human version of all three I just cant sprite humans yet so.. yeah. And about them all being hedgehogs, I forget why I made Senku a hedgehog, Senya obviously had to be whatever Senku was. Nitemare.., Nitemare was made from pure boredom. "Bizarre" Edge. And last thing, everyone who bothers to care/etc about these wads you need to downloads all three if you have ones from before I posted the post about Nitemare, I had to fix up frames on ALL of them. Expect updates that require this more times, spinitems are going to be causing this. :<

*a few hours later* Senya now has an update!

Yes. <insert more words here so it isn't a 1 word post>. Next to come, Senku's slingitem, Senku's even more updated spinitem, Senya's spinitem, and probably a replacement for the Senya slingitem.

[slight offtopic]Cryomancer=ice controller and Pyromancer= fire controller
but WTF? = wind controller?[/slightofftopic]

These wads are great!!
Might I suggest alternate versions of Senya? One with ice shooting, one without, to keep those who like the Ice Shots happy
while simultaniously(sp?) satisfying those who dislike it.

For alternate names you could use Senya(ice).wad and Senya(no-ice).wad

Multiple versions just fail. What's best is best. Rename the current version and keep it archived if you need ice so badly.

Chaos Knux said:
[slight offtopic]Cryomancer=ice controller and Pyromancer= fire controller
but WTF? = wind controller?[/slightofftopic]

These wads are great!!
Might I suggest alternate versions of Senya? One with ice shooting, one without, to keep those who like the Ice Shots happy
while simultaniously(sp?) satisfying those who dislike it.

For alternate names you could use Senya(ice).wad and Senya(no-ice).wad

Wind is Aeromancer/Aeromancy.

*UPDATE* Nitemare update, bug fixes. Get new one.

Now, I was just wondering, after you do the custom spinitems and stuff for Senku and Senya, and doing Nitemare's updates, what would be next on your "to do" list?

Big?! *shot*

How are you using ice in Senya's if you are scrapping the current sling items?

All of mystic realm is a damage sector and you cant survive without superform for that reason. Also mystic realm is supposed to be a final level so.......yea.

Also I'm still trying to change Nitemare's stats, he's suppose to take a while to get to top speed, as you can see I've tried so far, but when you turn he slows down too fast the way I tried a few times.

THERE IS NO 7 Nor a 6 as I've seen in many wads, 5 is the max you idiots. x.x Also like I said turning screws up when you lower the accel I dislike SRB2's physics.

Guess whatttttt! New update to Nitemare, I started his sprites, none added in yet, but you get new stats for him at least!

Well here's my progress.
NewNitemare.gif

It's only the standing frames but I'm trying to reshape parts that don't work well.

Also for future reference, I may or may not do my other characters, them being Darkwind, Angel, and Suchi-Rukara-Chan. (I have others which I scrapped, they were the worst recolors I've made.)

Senku = Sonic
Senya = Rosie

But they are still decent characters in my personal opinion. (unlike some of the outdated ones I got from the site)... Why don't you make some of the official characters Senku? Like the sprite you made for Big...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back