Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senku COULD thok and walljump but I disabled thok for a reason, overused by hedgehog like characters, Sonic, Shadow, Metalsonic, etc.

Edge just ripped my soc out of Senku.wad. There was no edit to it other than maybe allowing the wall jump to go higher. Senku has an actionspeed of 1 to disallow thok and add in the extra jump cancel ability.

Wall jumping? O_o Woah, I don't know how did you soc something like that, as simple as it can be. Nice work, man. ^^

Wall jumping, as in, able to grab onto the wall like Knuckles, except you can't move and only go in the opposite direction of the wall you're currently on, right?

SRB2 SPMoves had that, kthx.

I love the walljumping thing, Senku. My biggest problem is that when you use your mid-air ability, you stop. I mean, no, not 60. Heck, not even as fast as Senku's runspeed. Just something small like 25.

BlueZero4 said:
I love the walljumping thing, Senku. My biggest problem is that when you use your mid-air ability, you stop. I mean, no, not 60. Heck, not even as fast as Senku's runspeed. Just something small like 25.
It's not your problem, that happens to everybody. I think it's a not desired effect. xP

excpet that amy cant do the jump. thats why they gave her the ability the float when she swings her hammer in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back