Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes on the left look kinda weird, but otherwise the left one IS alot better. The expression better suits the character.

NOT BAN EVADING

Senku_the_swordshog said:
NewWalkOrRun.png

Nice, or no? :D

Right mouth + Left Body + Uniform Shading = Perfection

The hands on the second pic is a bit messed up, it has the fingers pointed upwards to sight, where in the other onthe, the side view, it shows them pointing backwards

Actually, the ones on the side are messed up. If you look at the front view you can see how the hands are supposed to look.

Then just forget it and go on! Also, he should have some walking frames unlike the last one. >.>

I deleted the gif update so I could ask if anyone wants an alpha/beta of Nitemare so far. He isn't that far done be he's playable, and looks alot like a model ingame. If I get 6 posts saying they want a small release I'll upload it.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm liking, I can't wait for him to be finished.

EDIT: I think he should have some sort of marking on his stomach like all the other characters have. Maybe like a green diamond or something.

Well his superform, Perfect/Flaming Nitemare was suppose to have a flame on his chest. Nitemare actually looks best with no chest/stomach features.

on Edge said:
I highly doubt both siblings are the final versions.

Btw, what are their last names?

Senku Niola, Senya Niola, Nitemare Flame, Darkwind (no last name right now), Angel Valentine, Suchi-Rukara-Chan (no last name too)

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Senku Niola, Senya Niola, Nitemare Flame, Darkwind (no last name right now), Angel Valentine, Suchi-Rukara-Chan (no last name too)
Can you post all their names with pictures under them on the first post like CZ64's page? I need faces to go with the names.

Ok that makes 3 posts of positive, 3 more and you all get your alpha/beta/gamma/delta/epsilon/zeta/phi/omega/whatever the hell else Greek letters include.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back