Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blade the vampire said:
All of mystic realm is a damage sector and you cant survive without superform for that reason. Also mystic realm is supposed to be a final level so.......yea.

Oh. I thought he was talking about the mod not the last level in the mod.
:stupid:

Edge, Nitemare looks NOTHING like Knuckles and JEV3, Rosie is a younger Amy so she doesn't exist anymore! >_> And I don't even attempt official characters cause there's not many I want to really do, cept Big I guess.

Well Big is one of my favorite characters, don't ask why, we all know he is slow, SEEMS stupid, and is fat. I've used him as my main joke stuff with my friend, specially since I can imitate his voice pretty well. That would help with the sounds/taunts. Another reason is well I got 1 sprite done, it's best not to waste it. If you can name some GOOD characters to wad I MIGHT wad them after my projects.

Keep track of this gif I keep posting!
NewNitemare.gif

Oh and further news, All wads got a stats update, you'll see major updates to Nitemare's stats, minor ones to Senya and Senku.

I personally classify the SRB2 Amy as 'Rosie' because she doesn't have her hair down like in SA... but more like Sonic's as in when she was young.

However I second the Cream and Tikal wad thoughts... I've tried to make a Tikal wad myself using Nitro's sprite as a template, and for fixing the front pose, I've got everything but the arms looking good problem being that they end up looking like spaghetti or logs...

I did get a single pose for the character select pic of her lounging around petting a chao but that hardly counts. <_<

And for the A2A8, A4A6 frames, shouldn't one leg be slightly further up than the other seeing as he does have them somewhat apart. BTW, I can't wait to see what those weird spikes look like on the side frames.

I'm liking, I can't wait for him to be finished.

EDIT: I think he should have some sort of marking on his stomach like all the other characters have. Maybe like a green diamond or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back