Drifters Characters (2.0 versions released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skipping is the reason. Mostly til I get working running frames, maybe she'll stay that speed maybe she'll get slightly faster maybe she will go back to her old speed, who knows.

Senkucard.png

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Senya is 14 the backpack I forgot in all the other versions. She carries many many things within it. Think like those hammer space things. Someone give me a working running idea so I can finish her. >_<
Give her the backpack and say she carries some skates in them or something then you can make her running frames skating frames.

Well you could try to do ice skating and make the ice below her be shaped like this:
ice.jpg

or have her slide around on an ice board thingy.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Well you could try to do ice skating and make the ice below her be shaped like this:
ice.jpg

or have her slide around on an ice board thingy.

Nitro, you're heading too far toward Senyarider.wad >_>

Now what if you had Senya doing something like a sprint? Or have her hopping kind of fast. I'm not sure. It's hard to come up with running frames when you have to think about sandles too.

Well she has ice powers thought, so I don't see how she would float. I saw someone suggesting shooting out so she runs on it. you don't have to soc anything, just have her sliding on it maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back