Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in some kind of game... as myself... There were bridges, bombs, et cetera. When I made it to the end, touching my "goal", the magic treasure, unleashed some gigantic evil upon me, which started chasing me back to the entrance... Where I found people apparently praying to "whatever god" they "believe in, for the end is near!"

When I touched the entrance thingy which would teleport me to safty, I was suddenly watching something about ghosts. Marine ghosts, at that. There were places where people felt like they were drowning on random occasions, places where people felt a big whale pass over them, places where people felt as though they were being surrounded and rubbed by eels...

Then I was awoken by a rather loud sound... It sounded like footsteps... One footstep... Two footsteps... Three footsteps... And then the sound of knocking... I immediately tried to turn on the lamp next to my bed, but the light flashed and died... I was scared, but not alone... in the dark before sunrise... So I picked up my laptop and typed all this for you. ^_^ Still a bit scared, though.

Jason the Echidna said:
When I made it to the end, touching my "goal", the magic treasure, unleashed some gigantic evil upon me, which started chasing me back to the entrance...
The moral of this story: Phanto is evil. Pure evil. Watch out Mario, he's gonna getcha...

I distinctly remember there being a giant Phanto being the background of one of the stages, actually. Either the SNES update or Advance, but it was there.

Besides, nothing was quite as freaky as getting to Wart's lair and having the exit door attack you.

I had a dream last night that I was watching TV and all of a sudden some guy smashed through my window, cut open my chest and started eating my spilled insides, which were partly still inside my body.

I then woke up with a new idea for a comic book. Like I said, I miss being scared to death. :(

Now it's my second turn of tell dreams... Nothing strange...

The last night I dreamt that I was playing a 3D Metroid. Can you imagine it? Hehe, interesting... And I don't know how, but it later changed to a Mario game, and later a Sonic game... Only the player changed, not the levels, but well...

What surprised me is that it always stayed as a game, and didn't fusion with the "reality", as happens normally in my dreams. :roll:

Sik said:
The last night I dreamt that I was playing a 3D Metroid. Can you imagine it?
1047317308_metroid%20box.jpg

Nope, can't possibly fathom a 3D Metroid. Nuh-uh.

Yeah well once, I was in her suit running around town from Zim, who wanted to keel me! T_T

But I liked jumping with her suit! ^.^

Yes, sometimes dreams stay as though a game. Often I find that in my dreams I am at an arcade of sorts and I start to play a game only to suddenly be IN the game as the character I was playing as. Nothing unusual about that.

Did anyone but me notice that my last few dreams had refrences to scuba diving in it? I believe this was something of an internal alarm going off, as I was supposed to go scuba diving this weekend, but due to sickness could not...

Wow, this reminds me!
A long time ago, when I was a lot younger, after playing a lot of Sonic 2 on my good 'ol Genesis, I had a dream about Sonic the Hedgehog.
He was running along in Emerald Hill, as normal. But then my mind's eye started twisting around, to move behind him, disturbingly like the camera does in Sonic Adventure 2's Neo Green Hill Zone.
Sonic then went through a verdant jungly place, in full 3d. He then met up with Tails and Knuckles. Thinking back, I realize with amazement that all of the character models look EXACTLY THE SAME as the ones I saw in my dream. Even the Springs looked the same! The only thing that was different were the Item boxes- I dreamed that they were still TVs.

I swear to god this happened long before the dreamcast came out. Wierd... :?

That's not the only case... You know the new style of Amy, I think... Do you know that I created a character similar to that style, two years before Sonic Adventure was created? I don't know how does Sega for steal that ideas...

And that character has a brother. And probably Shadow comes from that XD Sorry, but too many coincidences... This means that my mind isn't too much separated from the Sega's ideas...

I was with two other people on a space ship. We had planted a bomb, so we all got in our own little fighter ship and blasted off before it exploded. I then started telling them about the good old days, when fighters would only seat one person so we had to pick one person to do such things alone, and they had to stay there until the bomb was already exploding in order to make sure that it did explode, as the technology for nuclear space bombs was new and there were a lot of "duds" which never went off... But because of that, you had a wild ride out of an exploding ship, all by yourself, with all yer buddys watching from safety. What a manly job it was, at that...

Then I went even further, and explained how the only powerup for our fighters we had was the "moo cow"... :| Okay... Saving the world as an angry cow in space...

Sadly, I forgot the rest, as hard as I try to remember... I'm still half asleep right now and falling fully asleep whether I want to or not, it seems...

Moonenite: The power of cheese beats you both...
The power of cheese compels you...
You cannot resist the whims of the power of cheese...
do not try to resist, resistance is futile and therefore
it is futile to resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back