Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dream... Bah, there is nothing in special... Just I was able to make control of myself COMPLETELY... I know that there are people that can do that, but what surprised me is that I did that suddenly...

What happened? I was dreaming... Then I wake up... And after one or two minutes, I wake up again... I was dreaming that I was dreaming :? The only thing that changed between the fake reality and the real reality were my location and the time of the day (from an eairler day to a deep night? I can't re-sleep and be able to see that...). All the things that I was thinking were exactly the same. Surprising... And the same idea with the same girl ;)

I had a very short but interesting dream last night... When I woke up at 6 am, at least. But I was still so tired I couldn't help but fall back to sleep before I could write about it and woke up at 10 am having forgotten it all. :cry: I hate when that happens...

Another dream... Bah, there is nothing in special... Just I was able to make control of myself COMPLETELY... I know that there are people that can do that, but what surprised me is that I did that suddenly...

What happened? I was dreaming... Then I wake up... And after one or two minutes, I wake up again... I was dreaming that I was dreaming Confused The only thing that changed between the fake reality and the real reality were my location and the time of the day (from an eairler day to a deep night? I can't re-sleep and be able to see that...). All the things that I was thinking were exactly the same. Surprising... And the same idea with the same girl Wink

That's called Lucid Dreaming. (having the power to control your dream and actually KNOW you're dreaming) (I've been practising this for a few weeks now)

Futurama is on year 3000, not 3001...

Unless there is another season that didn't arrive here. :?

I had another dream, but again it was taken from my memory by my siblings waking up and going off to highschool and whatnot. Then the fire inspector came and rang the doorbell 5 or 6 times before I finally woke up and showed him to the basement so he could give us a little sticker saying the basement passed inspections so our collection of such stickers is now complete. So ... Yeah... I hate it when I remember a dream but then my memory of it is severely fragmented by people waking me up repeatedly and requesting things of me. I do remember the latter half of it was sexy, though. :wink:

*backs away from JTE* >_> uh huh..I hate that too...one thing I can't stand is being woken up when I'm having a good dream. >.<

Yesterday:
I dreamt I was in a game of SRB2 with MK and he was showing me this massive kickass wad like Mystic Realm except each map had unique enemies and a boss...

We were playing some kind of coop game where one person was the leader and the other person had to follow them or something like that. MK was playing as Sonic with a Tails bot while I was Knuckles.

MK had the first level, it was full of crawlas and lava and rocks and whatnot. I barely remember the boss, but it talked and stuff, I think it was something of a flying head with ... hmm...

Then the second level I got to play, MK watched me and didn't even leave the place where he started :( This map was mostly the same except it had an even more complex and challenging level design and had these little helocoptors for baddies...

Then when I had beaten my level (I didn't get to fight an evil boss thing :cry:) we went back to the first map for some reason ... Meh, maybe it only had two maps at the time.

Last night:
I dreamt I was astral projecting to the realm of dead people. I found this dude who I liked and I asked him to come back with me. He asked "Has all of humanity forgotten my existance and ..." um... something else... and I said no. And he said "Then I cannot come back with you, for it is against the will of my lord and master, M." ...

Eventually I came across this M fellow and he fought with me ... By tickling. O_o But I managed to escape back to reality before he could destroy me.

I dreamt I was something of a cartoon/videogame character no bigger then small Mario. I was in a field with a bunch of other characters, and for some reason the videogame characters could only say names. o.o

We were playing something of a game of soccer when the ball was kicked over a wall into the abyss, so I walked through the wall and began a journy to the center of this freakish world.

I was something of a Danny Phantom here, I don't know why. In fact, I even had Danny Phantom's friends, though they stayed back in the safe little field with the other 1 foot tall characters and whatnot. They stacked on top of eachother and tried to get over the fence to get their ball back, but there was a big tall mean kid on the other side who knocked them over.

They landed on top of Baby Mario's golf cart where there was ice cream for both of them. Baby Mario said: "Mario mario 'Suuupah Mawio Ice Cweam!'" and pointed to a sign that said how much the ice cream costs.

Anyway, I fell through the floor and ended up in some kind of robotic outfit, I was now normal height and I was among other robots in similier suits, with the same basic design and simply different shapes and sizes.

Almost immediately I found myself being picked on for being the new kid on the block, and ended up cornered by 5 other robots in a bathroom-like place. There was a round one to my left made up of many spheres, then there was one looking something of a Starman or a tentical monster, etc. They each whacked me, one at a time. The round one said "We're sorry to gang up on you like this" and another said "But it's the easiest way..." and a third said "Would you rather us each beat you up one at a time each day for over a week?"

I said "Sure, go right ahead" and they all lunged at me. Suddenly, I turned rock solid and all of their flimsy appendages were weak and useless, I smashed them all in various places and my suit turned something of a bright red/orange. I looked at the fallen round foe and muttered "But be prepared to be beaten down every time, no matter how many of you there are." Then I sank through the floor again.

I went through several such worlds, though I don't remember them clear enough to say anything about them, until I reached something of the center, where I met with something of a rich man and 'my parents', whoever those folk were. The rich man was telling them about how I could do anything I wanted at will and they didn't believe him... He said he would show them my power somehow... So I had to find a way to get rid of them...

There was an odd cube on a screen behind them... The cube featured one side which had an image of a bee and the rest of the sides were static... I knew (for some reason) that I could only see the static because I still had my ghost powers...

So instead of entering the room, I backed away and ran down a hall... Where I found a television set on a channel about paranormal phenomina and whatnot...

The host was in a room filled with these EVIL jelly creatures, something like snails, which were holding on to small rocks which they could cover in their poisonous flem and hurl at him... There were all kinds of poisonous fungi lining the walls as well. He was talking about how an ancient society developed an anti-ghost protection field which pushed all ghosts away from their world, when they were overwhelmed by these creatures which were created as a side effect...

Coincidentally, he said, it is believed that they also lost their souls to the device, along with all unexplained phenomina such as psychic abilitys... He showed the device, as recovered from the ruins of the city. A small handle of a sword with markings on it, which I could read (Again, I don't know why, dreams don't make much sense sometimes.) "DisTeregum"...

I grabbed the sword handle (through the TV, somehow) and ran to the other room. The static was still there. So I tried guessing what symbol went into the center where a small smudge was: "DisAntiTeregum." It started glowing and heating up... I couldn't hold on to it, so I dropped it to the floor... Then I felt the sensation of being violently split in two. My ghost abilitys were gone. Hopefully only for a little while, though.

I ran back to the other room and found that instead of the staticy cube, I saw a full image of the bumble bee, proving I was 'normal' again. Or something like it, anyway.

My 'parents' vanished and the 'rich man', that evil fiend, showed that this was something of a setup! I had been tricked into getting rid of my ghost abilitys so he could beat me to a pulp, and there was nothing I could do about it. Why did everyone wanna hurt me? :cry: I didn't do anything evil... I just wanted my ball back...

But anyway, I ran out to get the sword handle thing, finding it had already started to grow mushrooms which I couldn't manage to scrape off to remove the "Anti" from the phrase... The evil man was right behind me, of course, so I had to keep running along rather quickly...

Suddenly I was back in the field, as though nothing had happened. I passed by small Link and Baby Luigi to get to my (and by "my" I mean "Danny Phantom's") friends on top of Baby Mario's cart. Which had one more ice cream just for me. "Suuupa Mawio Ice Cweam!" Yay!

Then the ball got kicked over the fence.

Come on, noone else has dreams anymore? Kay...
I should've wrote this down earlier yesterday, but I was still very tired so I only wrote down a few keywords with which to jog my memory...

I dreamt my family was great friends with a family of robots and fairies (lead by Teen Titan's "Mother MayI"). Seriously. There were robots. There were fairies. They could all use magic with these purple wands (Like Hairy Potter's wooden wands but filled with sparkles and glowstick juice) and thus could do almost anything they wanted.

We were such good friends that they gave us a yellow/green glowstick juice-filled pen thing which could copy the suit someone was wearing, making you look like them except still be ... yourself. Man, I wanted to use that. For some reason Dib, Zim, Gir, and Gaz were among the people who were "in my family", and I really wanted to copy Gir in SIR mode with that magic stick for some reason. It'd look cool, you know, to be wearing a robotic SIR suit, if anything.

Anyway, the robofairies wanted this "Betty Crocker Book of Magic Food" thing from the store. Except it was stupidly expensive, as all magic (and Betty Crocker) books are. But the fairies couldn't just poof one into existance, and they weren't allowed to steal it by using magic. After all, using magic to steal things was against da rules. Fairies have ethics too you know. So my family (and cast of Zim characters) went to this giant mall.

I got the book. I don't know where, it just seemed to be ... There. So I picked it up. Somehow that stupid mall cop read my mind and knew I was trying to steal it immediately. So he chased me. I saw an escallator, and I saw Mother MayI, Gaz, and my sister riding down it (and I was at the bottom, of course) ... But since I was being chased, instead of waiting I just ran up it. While it was going down. For some reason, even though it was a two sided escallator, both ends were going down. Either that or it switched and they were going up while I was going up the down, for some reason. You get it. In any case, I was going up and the escallator was going down, so I wasn't getting far. I passed off the book before the mall cop got to me, but then he had to go chase the others, of course.

I watched the book be passed around all over the place, it was quite fun, but eventually we made our way out of the mall and thus were free to have the fairies zap us home. And they did. And that was the last we saw of them for a while.

But of course, I wouldn't write about it if the dream were that small, now would I? They came back a few days later (Aka. 3 minutes after we got home, my dream telling me it had been a few days) but they were drained of all energy, all their magic wands empty, mother mayi's cuteness disguise gone, and everything else you would expect to see from energy-drained robo-fairies. They told us they had actually bent some rules a little to far in stealing that book and the book itself had taken their power away because of it. Betty Crocker is one mean b---- sometimes, I guess.

They said they had to live with us for a while because they had used all their energy to get to my house, but they would regain their magic after a few weeks. You can guess the character's reactions. Gaz didn't care, Dib was suspicious, Zim was all "Stay out of my way, or you will face the wrath OF ZIM!", my sister's kitten was all "meow", etc. but it was generally agreed that they could stay with us for a while... After all, we were good friends, right? Then they noticed the magic suit-copying pen was still full of magic...

Immediately, war began. Mother MayI lunged for the pen (which I believe Dib had at the time), but our attitude was that it was ours and they could not have it back (Even though they were the ones to give it to us in the first place) ... After all, we set up this whole system of sharing it and whatnot and some people didn't get their turn yet. The only reason they wanted a pen was so they could drain the magic from it and get back at that evil magic book, which was a kinda stupid idea since we went through all the trouble of stealing it in the first place... But anyway, it was another one of those action-packed keep-away games that are vague in my memory and would be pointless to describe, but we somehow ended up sealing the pen in some place the fairyrobots couldn't get to for whatever reason...

Then the fairy-bots regained their magic ... I'm not sure if they were about to smite us all mightily with it or if they came to their senses because of it and went on to become friends with us again, because at this point I woke up to the noise of my puppy scratching on my door... The poor puppy was lonely and I was the only one left at home. Except for the fairierobots, that is.

So the Sonic 1 title screen had a little speach bubble. It read "I've returned after 200 years to kick more butt!". I don't know why I knew this is what it said, I just did. So Mystic told me it wasn't such a big hit in Japan, being the hardest game ever made ...

I was playing through a level made entirely out of railcar tracks and wooden supports. I had to find a large thing of carrots and carry it through the level to the end, but I kept randomly dyeing around this part with these evil plants which stay on the floor flashing red and white and shooting off fireballs on occasion, apparently because Sonic had 'worked himself to death' by carrying the carrots and going so fast without resting.

Eventually I just gave up. It really WAS the hardest game ever made. Even though it really didn't exist like that, thankfully.

I had this one dream related to Parappa the Rappa/UmJammer Lammy.

All that happened was me seeing a Parappa like version of my neighborhood. It looked awesome. Anyway, I was walking down the street with Chop Chop Master Onion, just asking him questions, like "Does Parappa have any CDs out?" and, "Do you know a girl name Lammy?" (They never actually met in the game, just in a dream)

Plankton and Mr. Crabs were at it again. Plankton yelled "I CHALLNGE YOU, Mr. Crabs... To a duel! By the light of this full moon!" and Mr. Crabs heartily accepted. They charged at eachother full speed, tiny legs rapidly clicking against the floor... And suddenly, Mr. Crabs scooped Plankton off the floor and ate him alive! He chuckled heartily, as Mr. Crabs often does.
"Argh, arr har har."

Then plankton's thought bubble popped. "No, no, I can't challenge him to a duel... By the light of the full moon? Please..." He looked up at the moon, who had a very shaggy white face and slightly yellow horns. "I have an idea... I'll make a labyrinth!" From the moon came a shaggy white Yeti-like monster.

Plankton slid a bunch of mountains off a mountain range and pushed the Yeti down the mountainside, where his horns broke in half with jagged edges and he became stuck in the ground. He made a double of himself.
"Are you sure this will work, Plankton?"
"Absolutely. Now, open wide!"
And the Yeti opened it's mouth, making it seem as though the two of him were doors in and out of some spookey place. Plankton hopped inside and began to work.

It wasn't too long until they had found their first victom. A small fish-girl came walking by...
"Um... What is this? o.o"
Plankton appeared. "Step right up, step right up, this is the great labyrinth of Plankton!"
"Is it fun?"
"But of course! Would I make it if it wasn't fun? Come on inside..."
I secretly followed them in from some distance away...

We were in some room, almost like a dining room of a large mansion... There were 3 hallwayss going down from the far wall, each with an odd spinning rainbow wall in it, like something out of PAZ, and a door at the end. The rainbow gently rotated from the center of it, anchored to the walls on the left and the right... Or at least, the one in the middle did. The one in the left hall had a person-shaped hole in it where there was another rainbow wall thing rotating in the opposite direction. And the one on the right I didn't get a good look at, but I think it was like every other color was rotating one way and the rest rotated the other way or something like that. Making squares to hold it all together, of course.

"Pick a door, honey. We can go any way you choose."
"Um... Okay, go that way." And she pointed to the center hall.
Plankton said "Okay, I'll go that way and make sure it's safe..." and he walked down the hall, through the rainbow, which then stopped rotating, making it impossible to see him. He emitted horrible death screams.
"AAAAAAAAAUGH, NO! WHYYYYYYYY?!!?!?!" ... The girl was shocked. Was this place actually dangerous?! Was it some kind of sick maze where choosing the wrong path leads to death??

Plankton's voice came from the rainbow again. "Just kidding, it's alright. Come on through. ^_^" ... Maybe this place was 'fun'. Instead of following, I decided to try the left path. I took off one of my gloves and held it out to the rainbow. To my great surprise, the rainbow didn't burn it up as I had fully expected it to. So I walked through to the door, opened it, and went inside.

I found myself in a room, just a little sitting room from that of a great mansion. There were shelves of books lining the walls, 2 lounge chairs, a fireplace... And two doors on the left wall and a black gate on the right which lead to some dark place I didn't feel comfortable enough to try and explore...

Plankton's voice came to me, as if from some loud speaker in every room. "Oh, look what we have here... An unannounced guest... No doubt he's a spy from Mr. Crabs... He must be eliminated!" Obviously, this meant I was about to be in a great deal of danger so I quickly picked a door and ran through.

I found myself in another room, identical to the last, except this room had 3 doors instead of two. I opened all three to have a look through, but upon opening the third one I heard a noise like that of a machine getting ready to attack, so I quickly closed that one and blindly ran through the first door.

"Having fun?!" yelled Plankton at me. "You'd better go faster, boy!" ... What was he playing at, eh? I picked my way through a few more doors in the same way as the last one, always ending up in rooms that looked exactly the same as the last with 2 or 3 doors... "My my, you're almost at the end... But you're not going fast enough!" I was going as fast as I could already, though, as fast as I would go if I were being chased by something evil and fast... But it was no use, I couldn't have made it to the end, for at that moment...

"TIME'S UP!" yelled plankton, and suddenly the black gates in each room swung open and barking dogs lept out after me. I kept going a few rooms, but then I went into a wrong room where 3 dogs and a giant robot mech were waiting to anniliate me. I turned around and found that the door back was gone, obviously this was a one-way maze. I looked twards the wall on the right which normally held the doors to the other rooms, but there were no doors there either. I looked to the black gate, which was open, but at that moment two more dogs wandered out... Not that I had any chance of making it all the way across the room to begin with. It was over.

I actually had that dream twice. Once when I woke up I barely remembered a few things from it and thought I wouldn't be able to remember enough to write it down. But I was still tired, so I went back to sleep for about an hour and a half and that is what I remember from it.

Other then the fact that I wrote it down THE MOMENT I woke up, the amount of time sleeping is an important factor in what you remember. If you sleep for an hour, you wake up with about 45 minutes worth of memorys, but if you sleep for 3 hours you'll only have 15 minutes worth. The more you sleep, the more corrupt your memorys are, for whatever reason, and thus cannot be remembered in great detail.

I have known myself to be naturally skilled in remembering dreams, which is a very good trait for an astral projector to have as well, which is part of why I gave it a shot in the first place.

Actually it depends in what part of the sleeping you wake up. If you wake up when you're dreaming, then you remember it. If not, you don't remember anything. That simple.

I had a dream last night that I was taking a test in class, and the teacher went to the computer, and she logged on to this forum! She was going under the name of our beloved member, Super Sonic 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back