Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason, you're kind of odd in the sense that your dreams actually... well, make sense. They don't seem to be random in the least, and actually sound kind of linear o_O

But of course. They aren't dreams, you know. Not in the sense that they are randomly generated, at least. I don't believe I have ever had a dream like that in my life.
Also, take into account that I have an extremely good memory and high IQ and whatnot due to asperger's syndrome. My brain looks like spaghetti.

Sik, I know that's what they say, but I have never had a day when I woke up and could truely say that I remembered absolutely nothing. There was always SOMETHING, if only something so vague and distant that it could not even be described with any detail.

I find that such vague distant memorys happen usually when I wake up from a full night of sleep and/or when I am awakened unnaturally due to a dog scratching on my door or teh old man who lives in my basement waking me up just 'cause it's 2 pm and I'd slept all day. When I fall back asleep after being awoken because I'm still tired and sleep for an hour or two, that is when I have the large dreams which I write down here.

Another day, another dream.
I dreamt my brother was that Jett Jackson dude and we was in school and he was showing off these magic things which granted him near-infinite powers. One of them I don't remember to well, but it apparently allowed him to create and modify things (But not destroy)... The other simply made him invincible, but he had to use it first.

Class ended, my brother shot down the hallway yelling about having something to do or something like that, so me and the other people in the class (Which, now that I think about it, were 90% girls. I think there was, like, only 2 other boys, and it was a 20 student class.) went and left together and stuff. We went down some hallways talking about how cool his toys were and what we'd do with them...

When we got to the stairs, one girl said something along the lines of "If I got my hands on those, I'd make a big jail and toss 'em in!" and I was like... Dude. You have near infinitive power and you want to run a jail?! Stupid girls... She was all like "Yeah, um... Well..." and stopped there.

We left the building and were faced with a large crowd covering the main entrance, so we split up. I somehow ended up in the westernmost corner, where I found myself with a fence to the left of me, a fence behind me, a fence in front of me, and a smaller fence in front of the fence in front of me... My brother then ran through the fences somehow, stumbling a bit to get under the second one... Doing this was clearly impossible, but somehow he managed it. Then a teacher came through the fence after him and saw me.

"Boy, did you see that kid drop anything? A magic wand, maybe?" ... I searched my feet a bit and found his little invincibility thing. I noted that it was openable and looked vaguely like an eyelash curler in that sense, but I didn't know how to use it so I just took it. Also, it was pure gold and had a fancey engraving featuring the Triforce on it. Yeah, that's right. The Triforce. As in, yay, a weapon from teh gawds of Zelda! Anyway, I said no and left in a hurry, to my right, as this was the only way to go. I ended up in front of the big crowd of people who covered the main entrance.

It turns out that, for some reason, my mother was getting married to my previous stepfather outside of my school. I wanted to tell her everything that's been happening immediately, but I wasn't allowed to ruin the wedding to do so, so I had to wait. A bunch of the girls from my class worked their way through with the same intention of telling my mother about my brother and his godpowers, but they do were held unable to disturb the wedding.

After waiting for a while, I woke up very slowly. At this point, I forced myself awake because I knew that if I were to wake up slowly or stop thinking about my dream I would that quickly forget it.

My mom could tell you allllll about it. I'm guessing that it's a condition in the brain that impairs your ability to think, but you should really ask her.

No, I don't have it, despite what some of you would say.
xd.gif

Asperger's syndrome is a mild form of autism. It doesn't really impair me because I have it very mildly, but even so you can see how dramaticly it has effected me. Most kids with it seem like complete idiots. For me, however, it simply means I think differently. In some ways I am mentally underdeveloped. At this time, I believe myself to have the emotional control of a 12 year old, while I have the intellegence of a genious (though I usually say semi-genious because people feel the need to throw meaningless math problems in my face if I were to say I am a genious and give me only 4 seconds to complete them. x_x Since when does being a genious have anything to do with math?) but the wisdom of a 9 year old. Or at least, this is what I believe of myself, you may spend some time with me and begin to think otherwise. I certainly don't act my age.

As well as the issues of having superintellegence while lacking common sense and emotional stability, I also have natural obsessions. I, in particular, have developed obsessions for pasta and videogame programming, which is how I learned to make such fancey things as SRB2JTE without really trying hard, my obsession with it forcing me to spend as much time as possible making it better.

And I like to be held very tightly. It calms me to hold me very tightly. Hold me tight and there is nothing I will fear. Due to this, apparently, I am very 'huggy', even around strangers, and easily abused. And I have grown to become very dependant on other people, for whatever reason, and dislike being alone more then anything in the world. But that's okay so long as I have my laptop and am connected to the internet, because then I can get on IRC and not be alone, right? :)

I also have an odd tendency to 'love' people. Not often do I actually fall in love, mind you, but I do love everyone, everyone in the world, almost as one would imagine God does according to the bible. Most people can't accept this kind of 'love' and thus I find it best to not tell them, though some people already know I love everyone. I have been observed molding myself to fit whomever I'm around perfectly, so perhapes this is actually a mechanism to try and keep them around so I am not alone.

Yet another dream... I will not let this thread die, will I?
Tonight I had a very odd dream indeed...

I was climbing the stairs of my old babysitter's home way back in Bayonne... I found my way to the top and my babysitter came out of the door and greeted me... We went inside where I found myself in an odd fusion of my grandmother's house and my babysitter's home, with the rusty old doors which don't close and Windows 3.11...

She made me a bowel of macaroni and cheese, something I'm not very fond of, but I think I ate it anyway, or at least most of it. Then I left, and found myself on the sidewalk in front of her home. I looked over and upwards twards the apartment where one of my good friends lived... I looked in the window and there he was, along with his neighbor, who was another of my best friends... Discussing videogames and such, no doubt...

I shouted to their window. I'm not sure as to what I shouted, but it got their attention. I said hello and they were happy to see me. We had some small conversation and I ended up at some point expressing lust for the Teen Titans Starfire Burger King toy which my friend had gotten and I had missed. For some reason, despite the fact that he had said it was his favorite character and his favorite toy and was thus the only one he got from the series, he gave it to me out of the window, which was somehow right next to me now.

Then I went back in my old babysitter's house, and back up the stairs, where I found the ceiling was for some reason almost too low to get through at the top, but I did... And was pointed to my mostly-eaten bowl of mac n cheese, told it was eaten by her worthless husband or something like that. I said it was no big deal, but she gave me more pasta anyway, this time ... cartwheels and bowties, I believe... In meatsauce... Excellent, it was...

At some point this story simply melted away and I was watching a Doug movie-type thing, in which a story was being told and I was narrating it. Doug was something like a hero who was trying to wake Princess Patty from her cursed eternal slumber... So what did he do? He pulled out his ocarina and played the song of storms, of course!

After doing so, a rusty axe lay on a stool next to the sleeping princess. As I narrated, this gave Doug great dismay, for he had failed his quest due to lack of a pure heart. He tried again, putting all his soul into his song this time, straining every note to perfection and playing the parts of a full orcestra... The axe turned into a golden sword, yet the princess still lay undisturbed.

Doug picked up the blade, as if about to use it to do some mighty deed and thereby also restore his purity of heart, but alas at this point I was awakened, leaving only scrambled memorys of this dream and the song of storms stuck in my head... It was all a mess, a combination of many places I've been and people I've known...

For example, my babysitter was very mean, I believe she actually represented a combination of the personalitys of my grandmother and my mother, and my two friends who lived nearby were (almost obviously) representitive of my thoughts on Senku and Kineso, my jealousy, lust, and all else, rolled together in a multimedia representation of my true feelings...

No, and I don't think that's what he was gonna do. :(
But I'm sure it would've woke her up, to say the least.

[14:33:03]
I dreamt I was playing MMBN and all. There was a big train station and I got kidnapped and druggged and robbed and saw the president's fake step off a train and exchange coats with the real president and all and I noted that the real one was slightly taller then the fake one.

[19:35:36]
I dreamt I was boy Robin on Teen Titans and I was, like, fighting this spoiled brat kid who had all kinds of impossibly advanced technology 'toys' ... o.o

And I somehow got him shrunk to the size of a small jellybean and was squishing him and crushing him but nothing happened. It turned out his grandma was a demi-god, so Despite my managing to eventually kill him by tossing a knife at him after he had tried to stab me wit hit, he was almost immediately ressurected.

So he, like, had the power to warp space and time and create things and send us anywhere in the universe and he became very random. And the whole thing somehow became something of a musical in which the chorus was "Let's play a balllll gaaame... to pass the tiiiime..."

Then he suddenly got a shotgun and started killing a bunch of people, both soldiers and terrorists, in order to stop all wars and stuff. Then he smashed a bunch of buss windows with a hammer and all the kids were like "Yay! We get new windows!" "And one of them is mine! :D" 'cause the buss was magically growing brand new windows where the broken ones had been. But it was musical, so it was more like "We got new wiiiindoooooows... And one of them is miiiine..."

And suddenly a tossing knife like one I had previously fought with the boy flew over and landed next to me and the kids in the buss were all like "Woah, that must've come from the ninja over there" but I couldn't look at it 'cause more started flying at me.

3 of the tossy knives... Then 3 literal ninja tossing knives... Then 3 bowling pins... Then 3 bowling balls...

And suddenly I was juggling all these dangerous knives and bowling balls and whatnot with 2 other people and the boy...

Lets play a baaaaaaaall gaaaaaame... to pass the tiiiiiime...

i have aspergus syndrome to...

anyways, i remember a dream that happened, the dream was just a normal day, i cant actually remember exactly what happened, but after waking up i forgot it, exactly 1 year later, the day i saw in my dream happened, and now i cannot forget it, weird. *shivers*

ree-c said:

anyways, i remember a dream that happened, the dream was just a normal day, i cant actually remember exactly what happened, but after waking up i forgot it, exactly 1 year later, the day i saw in my dream happened, and now i cannot forget it, weird. *shivers*

That post was one huge contradiction.
"I remember a dream, but I can't remember what actually happened. It happened exactly one year later, I'll never forget that dream."

Shuffle said:
ree-c said:

That post was one huge contradiction.
"I remember a dream, but I can't remember what actually happened. It happened exactly one year later, I'll never forget that dream."

note the exactly.
i recalled the dream after that day happened.

Well you should have TOLD us about it, not explain about how you kinda remember something. XP

Hmm? I understood what he was saying perfectly.
My most recent dream was of me eating pasta. little shells in sauce....dear gawd now I NEED PASTA.

Mmm. Pasta. The meal I have cold for breakfast, canned for lunch, and fresh for dinner. Every single day.

Also note that poor ree-c spelled it "i have aspergus syndrome to...," which is rather aweful. What? You have asparagus syndrome too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back