Dreams and storys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dreams every single night, I just usually don't find them cool enough to be worth remembering :P Like, I can remember a few parts of the dream and go "Eh, that dream sucked" and go about not bothering to try and remember the rest... And of course, all my 'dreams' are on that boarderline where you could easily call them 'nightmares' as well.

My dreams are usually mixed..with happiness, drama, horror, and pain.
I dream every night as well and I feel everything, which I suppose you could call it a lucid dream.
I feel bad for people that don't dream, for the fact that it's a great way to escape reality.

Almost all my recent dreams are about me being in a video game environment, I realize I have these dreams when I'm extremly depressed, or have a breakdown before going to bed.

I also believe partially what Jason says, about what you are dreaming of really being somewhere else on a different dimension, for the fact that I have experienced it, my brother can project, and he's also an energy vampire.

Yes, we're all freaks :P

Lemme find some of my good dreams..*rummages through her dream diary* o-O this may take a while.

I don't have too many strange dreams... They're sorta kind of pararell world only. The only detail is that the memory of the previous dreams stay. I still remember that I had a cheat for a game that only exists in that "world", I forgotten the cheat when I waken up, and long time later I played the same game with the same cheat. Really. Like I'm travelling between worlds. :?

Anyways, some examples of the strange dreams that I had that I remember:

• A time I dreamt that I was Sonic. :P
  • Another time I dreamt that I was a woman. :eek:
  • Another time more I dreamt that you gave me administrator status XD
  • And another time yet I was in a strange state, where I was dreaming and I was awake at the same time. I don't know how was that possible, but I was able to see both things at the same time. Surprising. :eek: And real... :?
  • As the last, a dream that continued during 3 nights (like divided in 3 "chapters"? XD)

I often have dreams that I am Jason the Echidna and remember only 3 times when I had dreamt myself a woman. Being dreaming and awake at the same time is definately possible, as I do it all the time.

Or, actually, I like to go for the inverse; Body asleep and mind awake, rather then body awake and mind asleep. Because when your body is asleep it automaticly pushes you out, as you would become trapped inside otherwise, still active ... ... ... Meh, it's hard to explain, but the reason it's sometimes hard to remember dreams is because your brain was only built to handle one memory for a given time period and while you are asleep or astral projecting, you are literally in two places at once. Because your soul never actually leaves the body, a copy of it does, a little "probe" if I may say so... But if your mind is still awake, then both of you are consious and aware of everything that's happening to both of you. You can feel when your body becomes cold, you can feel what position your body is in, you can almost see what's going on in your room... In fact, the easiest way to wake yourself up is to concentrate on the feelings you get from your body and try to tell it to move something, anything as small as wiggling your thumb. The moment that happens, you wake up.

Ack... I've gone off on a tangent again... Sorry.

I just remembered I had a dream last night.
It was video-game based.

The earliesr part I remember was in the game, I was in this small closet-like room. The environment was abandoned-space-station themed, and the game was appeared to be on a quake-like engine. There was a really tiny hole I knew my character couldn't crawl through. But there was a texture to the left of it that didn't match the rest of the wall. And whaddya usually do when you see a texture that doesn't match? :p
So, I go over there, and open it. It opens into a hole that my guy can crawl through. I peek in, and it appears to be a small storage room for large boxes... On platforms suspended over a pit of doom. You gotta hope the people who used to work here had good life insurance.
Directly below the hole on the other side was a platform with a box on it. And just past it, a pit. There wasn't much room, so I had to crawl through really slow-like so he doesn't go to fast and falls into the pit of doom. That was a success, so now I had to make it over a rather narrow bridge. As I made it over the bridge, I am for some unknown reason, scared to death of falling in. Not my guy. ME. Which is wierd. I do have a strong fear of heights, but they don't apply directly to my video games... Well, my guy made it over, and he went through a door.
And here he is in some kind of smelting room. Lava, orange-red glow, ect. There was even some lava-monster standing on a red-hot platform in the lava.
I didn't start a fight with the monster, and he was facing the other way. Facing a bridge. Which I was supposed to cross. Dunno why. So, I charge over the bridge, and the lava-guy's tossing fireballs at me. Halfway crossed, the bridge under me collapses. I attempt to jump the rest of the way, but fall to my doom. (Notably, I wasn't experiencing horror at this moment.)
So, I die. I respawn back in the closet-ish room, and we go through the hole, over the pit, and back into the smelting room. Can't remember what happens next, but later, I find myself shooting rockets at the beast with 2 others whom I assume I am netgaming with. Rocket launchers are my favorite weapon. ^_^ Though they were shooting notably larger rockets then me. I want huge rockets of asplody doom. : /
So, the thing dies, and I can't remember what happens next, but my guy goes through a door... And now he's out on what appears to be a sunny soccer or football field, with everyone dressed up as Sonic characters. How does an abandoned space station suddenly turn to a soccer/football field?

And, that's about as much as I remember. Feel free to analyze, and attempt to judge my sanity.
... Actually, don't. Don't judge me.

I had a weird dream last night, too. It involved SRB2 and a mod that introduced Chao into the game... except they were only there to be killed. Depending on how badly injured they got, they either did the whole "leap up in the air and fall through the ground" routine, or they outright gibbed. Yes, XDeath animations in a game that, AFAIK, has no XDeath animations active anymore. It wasn't even very GRAPHIC gibbing, like you'd get in DOOM ("Oh, hey, I think that's his lung!"); imagine that we were talking Chao made of Jello, and you ploughed through it with a spin attack. The resulting mess was what occurred - not graphic, just... gelatinous. It was oddly satisfying, too.

What a weird dream. I don't think I intend on seeing THAT become a reality (besides, I like chao).

Actually, there's a rather old mod out there that turns enemies into chao, isn't there? No gibbing, sadly.

No, Jackel made that one.
I made the one that used GBA sprites and made the chao pushable and whatnot. :lol:
*pushes a Chao into a small lake*

I once had a dream...that i met everybody in the main community of SRB2, but some of the people were...warped. Mystic was his avatar, Blue Blur was a...dog...*dont ask* and Hotdog003...well...take a good guess :P.

Anywho, we all decided to play virtual reality srb2, and we all were IN the game, as ourselves, and for some odd reason, Shuffle got really pissed at SSNTails...and killed bigboi X_X.

When we were about to end the 4th game, the worst thing happened...everything but the people dissapered, and we all fell in a black darkness, onto a big sign, which read "Segment Violation" and we were stuck there for a bit. After a while, people got hungry, and because of that, they all ate sonicfan93.
THE END!

The girlifyed avatar of you playah made...i kinda left out the part where you made out with me But that aint important, right? :P

Wait half a... Mimiru just posted?!?

Boy, I miss all the good stuff when I'm away... She hasn't posted in... how long?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back