• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Dash's World: Moving to releases/massive update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one more thing to say before I go offline, every single level will have different sets of enemies, each with their own custom socced attack pattern, same thing with the bosses, each one is different. Each level will have it's own custom set of enemies and it's own boss, that way each level is even more unique.

G.Metal Sonic/Madness fan said:
Sounds very cool. Finish it^^

I will.

So, I have some more new material yet again, the progress is going along quite quickly, here's the new title screen:

GW465H349.png

The new GreenFlower Zone:

GW465H349.png

And the loading screen:
GW320H200.png

I'm going to change the sky for GFZ and I'll post some more sprites and textures that I finished.

Also, I like it when you guys ask me questions about my mod, so please don't be afraid to ask me alot of questions. However, I'm not going to answer stupid questions. (:

I'm assumig the "Dash's World" is seperate from the background so we'll have the stars scrolling by our nose.

GFZROCK2 was never yours, though the new grass looks lovely.

And loading screen, what?

Whenever you load Srb2, you see a picture of the Sonic Team JR. logo in a small window, that's called the CONSBACK and it's able to be replaced.

And I'll just make my own GFZROCK, GFZROCK2 was temporary.

Edit: Yes, the "Dash's World" is seperate and animates very nicely into place, but the background does not scroll.

I know, but I don't think many people use the CONSBACK for their console, and even if they do, it shouldn't be too annoying anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back