Church of Scientology faces "Anonymous".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megamantn said:
I just now heard Anonymous hates Christians & I myself am a Christian...

I think they just need to Die if they are gonna hate God, Jesus & us christians.
Who the hell told you that?!? Many of them are Christians. I think you are now just making up excuses to hate them...

Y'know what. Just forget about this whole thing. They're not a threat to you. They're just some screwed-up nerds who hacks things for fun. Just ignore them. If you ignore them, they will not bother you, get it? If you don't bother them, they won't know about you. And I have to agree with Orangelink. Stop making up exscuses to hate them. It is just childish.

(My god, this topic is popcorn worthy.)

Megamantn said:
I just now heard Anyone hates Christians & I myself am a Christian...

I think they just need to Die if they are gonna hate God, Jesus & us christians.

I used a synonym on Annon and this is how you post turned out.

Megamantn said:

You got that from Paul Fetch, didn't you? Fetch has NO idea what he's talking about.

Megamantn said:

Im christian, and I dont think its a christian way to want somone to die if they hate our God,jesus,and ect . BECAUSE THAT SOMONE HAS HIS/HER OWN WAY OF LIFE, DEAL WITH IT! Dont just hate on people because they dont worship ,what we worship! Man see this is probaly why I feel 60% (Aithiesus) right now... because of people like you, give alot of religeons bad name! This world is filling up with, hate and stupidity every year! So does any one agree to what I just said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back