Church of Scientology faces "Anonymous".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangelink said:
Sumakima said:
Don't bother with him, MS5555, he is just a post whore and saying that for saying it, and wanting some e-penis points. He is a n00b.
Quoted for the damn truth.
EDIT:
mikesword221 said:
You can stop the name calling now.
You just proved what he said about you.

It seems Orangelink and Sumakima just lowered themselves in the eyes of many in the forum.....

But to the point. Here's the difference between Scientology and Anonymous:
Anonymous messes with people, Scientology messes up people.
Personally, I prefer the first one.

This will be my final post in this topic because not only do I have better things to do than argue with people over who is more evil because frankly I know they both have their moments of evilness, I also feel my IQ fall lower and lower every minute I spend posting in this topic...

The football bombing threats were ruled to be a hoax, the thread was made to post scary bluffs, If I recall, and someone took it out of hand.

Arguing about anon will do nothing, trying to stop them will make them laugh harder, thus making them do it more causing more people to whine and then they laugh more and they end up the winner.

Trying to destroy anon just doesn't work. It's not possible to stop them on the net. And god, did someone forget to tell you guys that contrary to popular belief the internets are not really serious business.

Seriously guys, Anon is just like you or me, in real life, chances are you know a few but don't know it yet and you may never know.

Thanks for the lulz, this will be my last post in this topic unless by some odd stroke of luck I feel the need to post again.

metalsonic5555 said:
This will be my final post in this topic because not only do I have better things to do than argue with people over who is more evil because frankly I know they both have their moments of evilness, I also feel my IQ fall lower and lower every minute I spend posting in this topic...

The football bombing threats were ruled to be a hoax, the thread was made to post scary bluffs, If I recall, and someone took it out of hand.

Arguing about anon will do nothing, trying to stop them will make them laugh harder, thus making them do it more causing more people to whine and then they laugh more and they end up the winner.

Trying to destroy anon just doesn't work. It's not possible to stop them on the net. And god, did someone forget to tell you guys that contrary to popular belief the internets are not really serious business.

Seriously guys, Anon is just like you or me, in real life, chances are you know a few but don't know it yet and you may never know.

Thanks for the lulz, this will be my last post in this topic unless by some odd stroke of luck I feel the need to post again.

Couldn't have said it better.

Megamantn said:
Messes up people with Science, right?

Um... ok, Scientology has nothing to do with science, next time read up more about the enemy of your enemy.

Also, this will probably be my last post too. Because there's no convincing Megamantn, he's got his heart set to anonymous being completely evil, even though others have stated otherwise.

www.xenu.net

There's also this old YTMND, which goes through a well-documented description of the absolutely horrible things Scientology does:

http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/ (As the warning says, there are a few graphic images in there, but nothing you couldn't see on Fox)

Scientology is an evil cult out to destroy peoples lives for their own personal profit.
Anonymous is simply a group of people on the internet, some of whom enjoy pulling pranks.

There isn't even a question which is worse here.

O_o;; When I started watching that I thought it was a joke. When it got to the Lisa part, I knew it was serious. That's horrifying. I was wondering "How do they get away with this?!" and then the part explaining it came up.

Other than on the web, I didn't see any protests here in town. I don't think there are Scientologists or Anons in my town because of it being a urban area surrounded by Rural areas.

So are the anons making things better or worse? this whole Scientology vs anonymous is so confusing... but then again, it's always wise to stay out of things that your not involved in.

Scientology: 1 - Anonymous: OVER 9000

I am definately enjoying this, people are entitled to believe in what they what but a religion about aliens, Thetons & other crap is completely utter shit yet celebrities are duped into joining. Wierd things include silent birth, the E-meter & other rubbish. It's good that Anonymous is finally performing the destruction of Scientology plus the raids brings hearty lulz, look at YouTube & you'll notice the amount of Scientology Rickrolls.
Keep it up, Anon.

I'm very glad they're fighting that crap called Scientology.
It isn't a religion, only an horrible cult about a crazy man named Hubbard and his crones.
They fool people to make them enter so they can make money off them.
If they want to destroy Scientology, I'm all for it.
How would I like to see it destroyed.

I just now heard Anonymous hates Christians & I myself am a Christian...

I think they just need to Die if they are gonna hate God, Jesus & us christians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back