Church of Scientology faces "Anonymous".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mega, Do you even know what $cientology is all about? What goes on at the highest levels? Why this "religion" is the only one you have to pay your whole body for to get information on? Why they try to "silence" any ones who leaves the "religion"?

What Annon is currently doing is peacefully fighting $cientology. Oh and keep your eye on the news this Sunday. There is suppose to be a world wide "raid" on Feb. 10.

(P.S. Key word is currently)

P.S.S. Oh and Mega, if you really don't like Annon, reveal your real name, for just using a Pseudonym (User name) is being Anonymous.

... That and the fact you can't destroy anonymous, there are far more than you think and attempting to destroy them makes them laugh harder. "If one falls ten more will take his place" isn't just something they say to scare you it's true to some extent.

Also...

Like your really going to destroy the message broad.
You completely didn't get the fact I was joking did you?
But yeah, your post kinda what I meant by failures.

Please learn to use words in their correct form and try to sheck your spelling of board... you spelled it Broad.

Don't bother with him, MS5555, he is just a post whore and saying that for saying it, and wanting some e-penis points. He is a n00b.

Sumakima said:
Don't bother with him, MS5555, he is just a post whore and saying that for saying it, and wanting some e-penis points. He is a n00b.
Quoted for the damn truth.
EDIT:
mikesword221 said:
You can stop the name calling now.
You just proved what he said about you.

Umm.... Let's see. What I am saying is true, and all you are doing is proving my point by posting 2 word posts. *Insert Ash-type post here... no offence, Ash.*

mikesword221 said:
Really stop.
Wow, you proved it yet again! I would like you to stop posting for the heck of posting, as it's negative twenty times worse than this name calling. (negative because that "name calling" was good in the first place.)

I still don't care... Anonymous raiding against anyone is still sick & twisted & I hope Anonymous drops dead... I even heard they were gonna harm Tom Cruise according to a spy.

Arf said:
I'm an anon too, and I don't understand why you guys are all like ZOMG ANONYMOUS IS SO CRAZY HOLY **** HACKERZ.
Most of them just post in the chans, as mystic says, it fills your name wit anonymous if you don't put a name there. It's often a joke that anonymous is one, and many. I'm with them most of the time, although I don't raid past the legal line. Y'know, Habbo raiding and some forums spam. Nothing too destructive.

Whatever, I'm with Anon in this one. And let's hope that their mention in this forum won't guarantee us a raid. (Remember that miniraid some time ago? That was pathetic)

Did he just say Anonymous raided the SRB2 forums? ^

Dude, open you're mind to more than one conclusion about anonymous being EVIL. Scientology deserves to be dismantled. As for anonymous, there is a small percentage that do damage and hack things. The whole group is going after the big fish,and not after the FoxNews-mistaken "lulz". And since Scientology is such a horrible cult, you can just call me anonymous too.

Ice said:
Dude, open you're mind to more than one conclusion about anonymous being EVIL. Scientology deserves to be dismantled. As for anonymous, there is a small percentage that do damage and hack things. The whole group is going after the big fish,and not after the FoxNews-mistaken "lulz". And since Scientology is such a horrible cult, you can just call me anonymous too.

Anonymous appears to be more evil than the Scientologists.

That was hardly a raid. We probably just banned a 4chan member and they tried to get Anon to help them. Instead, all they got were about 3-4 people who were bored and had nothing else to do. There weren't even any hackers.

Anonymous hacks MySpace profiles. Scientology puts psychiatrists out of work. Anonymous trolls and floods forums of people they don't like. Scientology files lawsuits against people who talk bad about them. Which seems more evil now?

Megamantn said:
Ice said:

Just because anonymous could harm you, doesn't mean they would. I acknowlage that anonymous is doing damage closer to home (myspace), and that Scientology is farther away from harming us. But take a look at the bigger picture, and face the fact that Scientology is the greater evil. Anonymous doesn't kill people, Anonymous doesn't use child labor, the worst Anonymous will do is give you empty threats. Just look what happened to Lisa Macpherson, and compare it to that "Gay Diamond" character.

FuriousFox said:
That was hardly a raid. We probably just banned a 4chan member and they tried to get Anon to help them. Instead, all they got were about 3-4 people who were bored and had nothing else to do. There weren't even any hackers.

Anonymous hacks MySpace profiles. Scientology puts psychiatrists out of work. Anonymous trolls and floods forums of people they don't like. Scientology files lawsuits against people who talk bad about them. Which seems more evil now?

Don't forget Anonymous made Bomb threats to Football stadiums, Threatened the lives of many people by phone & they spoiled the Final Harry Potter Book's ending.

The only bad thing Scientologists did is make weapons.

Megamantn said:
FuriousFox said:

Don't forget Anonymous made Bomb threats to Football stadiums, Threatened the lives of many people by phone & they spoiled the Final Harry Potter Book's ending.

The only bad thing Scientologists did is make weapons.

Yes they made THREATS. A threat means nothing if you never actually do anything. And who cares about a books ending, it's just a book.

Scientologists are planning much worse than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back