• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
2nd beta!
http://www.supersanctuary.net/srpgp/ffh/download.php?file=45b66e957410771822a66ed41e54297c
I still need someone to rip the sounds for chaos so i can replace the ring noises. I also need someone to SOC it so the goop and liquid trail don't replace the redrings and the sparkles.
yay! first upload!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a good and cool wad! great character design ' color not too shabby ' and finally the controls the ability fits the design for the character in sonic adventure 2 battle ' and the stats are good for beginners 'i give this a great 84!!! great wad nitro!

No there isn't because the glide/climb takes up the superform sprites and perfect chaos is too big.

Ninja really how are you gonna fit Perfect Chaos in the game.It's almost impossible to make the whole level flood after you turn super.Another thing is he is like 50 feet tall.

Hmm, making the whole level flood after an event gives me an idea...

Anyway, err, all I can say is that I hope this finds a day that it's finished.

Exactly. Basically, most wads not designed specifically for an EXE modification will cause glitches in that EXE mod. Of course, an exception applies to PrettySRB2, which is supposed to be 100% vanilla SRB2 compatible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back