• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's going to use nojumpspin anda puddle should be easier to make. I think I'm going to go with puddle.

No his jump frames are going to be spring frames. His roll will be blob and his jump will be like he hit a spring. Also here's the front walking.

I won't make him as slow as he is in sonic battle because that would amke him practically useless. I will make him slower than tails though.

If you want my opinion on those walking sprites, I think the arms should be swinging like any normal character. Now, I know that's how Sonic Battle does its animation, but SA did it the normal way. And honestly, it does look a whole lot better with appropriate arm movement. But as I said before, this is very nice.

I felt like doing it the lazy way but once I finish everything else I might change it so that the arms move like in SA2. Also the only reason his arms moved like that is because they use the same movements that rouge had but changed the look to chaos. I could change it so that his hair and arms move a little when he walks for more realism.

Dark Warrior said:
If you want my opinion on those walking sprites, I think the arms should be swinging like any normal character. Now, I know that's how Sonic Battle does its animation, but SA did it the normal way. And honestly, it does look a whole lot better with appropriate arm movement. But as I said before, this is very nice.

Well, I think it looks...cool at least. But I agree. To make it fit in, you have to have swinging arms. (It still looks cool though...better than what I could do...)

nitro_the_hedghog said:
No his jump frames are going to be spring frames. His roll will be blob and his jump will be like he hit a spring. Also here's the front walking.

He looks like he's chasing after me.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I could change it so that his hair and arms move a little when he walks for more realism.
Hair?

And to the above poster, some people just think it's cool to have a poll in every topic. Especially WADs.

Speaking of abilities... What ability are you going to give him anyway?
Sonic Battle had Chaos double jump and SA2 had him glide...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back