• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't really call it a glitch. More like was lazy and left the amy sprites there.

PlaceHolder Glitch; the glitch that takes effect when a new page is started but the first post that started the page was deleted, so the place is still being held, but when someone clicks on the last page (usually the one with the placeholder), it says, "No posts exist in this topic.".

>.>

This actually doesn't look too bad, but the shading/coloring needs a lot of work. A lot.

If you haven't read my sig already, chaos should be done by today. I just need to do the glide, spring jump, and fall for the *2*8 animations.

You call this finished? There's lots of missing sprites that would look weird when played in netgames, like the missing climbing sprites.

Deletion.jpg

What does that mean?

That's why we have sonicfreak! He's going to soc that so it doesn't happen and he's going to make the slingitem go up then down instead of the rail effect.

Bravo, good work.

I would like to see the spring animation (PLAY[1; PLAY[2[8, etc) done, though...

Also, XWE's clean up shaved 200-300 kilos off the file size. Always good to use that.

k, I played this, now I comment.

Okay, after seeing this, I know that you can fix some things. When he climbs over the walls, why not take away his spindash, since his glide/climb combo let's him walk and smash through stuff? It's kinda useless anyway. The mimicking of Tails's running is cool (Where you need a pair of super shoes to go real fast, yo), so the frames would still be used there. I say use the falling frames for spinning when he goes over walls. That, or make him a kind of spinny-orb thing when he goes over the walls. I play SA2B, and he DID have a Spinjump, so you could do that here as well. It's an okay wad, and it combines Tails and Knuckles elements. The stats are well put together. Good job, but take the advice I listed =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back