• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things.
1. You mispelled beta
2. Why does he have color none? He looks exactly the same with color blue. I recommend avoiding no color whenever possible.
3. He needs a custom spinitem. I'd go for some sort of liquid trail.

1. Simple typo.
2. I'll fix that.
3. He doesn't need one but I guess I could do that.

I dunno what you mean by up/left but I'm going to geuss that mean the other angles of the sprites. And yes I will finish those.

I like it but the only problem is his head is the exact same position in almost every single back frame that I saw.

To Draykon: I can't rip sounds from the game to make it sound like Chaos.
To emerlgx: Not exactly, It just appears that way because the main shape is still there,but his head does move up and down.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I dunno what you mean by up/left but I'm going to geuss that mean the other angles of the sprites. And yes I will finish those.

The -4-6 angles. I see walking sprites on those, but facing upward. If you weren't going to replace them, I was going to point out how they wouldn't work. But, again, excellent work. Keep it up.

You also might want to SOC the blob of water he throws, not just rename the sprites to match the red ring because it looks like everyone could throw the blob of water..

Also, try to do the same thing with the sparkle image becasue the rings that you collect, somehow have the same transparent blob for when he spins...

I did that because when I set the spin item it showed the sparkles so I changed it so they replace the sparkles. I might have the blob replace something else as well. Although I don't know how to SOC.

I would be willing to SOC it but my SOC editor always gives a problem when I try to make a new SOC or edit a pre-existing one.

Comes up like this:
socediterrorca2.png

I honestly have no clue about this error.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
That sucks. Did you try re-installing SRB2?

No, It's probably because something is missing in my computer, I know it's not Srb2 itself causing the problem.

Point SOC Editor to the 1.09.4 source? :3 I think that's it, come on Flame, even a great SOCer and programmer should know that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back