• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Chaos 0-He's done! (Now with SOCs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBMB said:
Make perfect chaos his superform.

Yeah, sure, also, why don't we go and make Metal Sonic go Metal Madness for his super form?

Seriously, large characters like that don't and will never work.

On a side note, these are looking great, shame translucency isn't possible for a character wad, maybe that should be in the next version, TRANSLUCENCY=5/10/something, with a max of half.

Well, in Sonic Battle he was really slow with a double jump. That seems really impractical, really. I say make him Tail's speed, with 75 jump and double jump ability. Then give him a really good trap or something for spin item. You also want him to spin slowly to match with the rest of his speed. Chaos might not be practical for speed, but murdering some Eggman enemies (and maybe my customs >_>) should be pretty cool.

Big characters could work if there was an A_ChangeHeight and A_ChangeRadius, and that might happen. If it does, then we can have super forms be different sizes from the normal form.

But then you would be unable to see things beyond the character. Besides, there are relatively small areas that something of Perfect Chaos's size would never reach. Now, as far as abilities go, in my opinion, Chaos should be rather slow (But not as slow as Tails), and use double jump. Also, most characters without full jump height suck, so bear that in mind. You could try using a 'puddle' animation for Spindash, as well. (Like Jump, most characters suck without Spindash).

I'm going to make him glide because I like glide better than double and I will make him a bit faster than sonic battle. If I made him exactly like sonic battle he'd be a bit useless, dotcha think? Also I can't make a superform for him because the glide will take up his superform frames. I'm using sonic adventure 2 as a refrence for abilities and sonic battle for the sprites. Also if you want transparency I could see if I could use the invisible.soc once I figure out who made it and if someone could make it so it only effects him.

If it's possible for someone to SOC it that way then I'll make that but I don't really want to add to many things to him.

Well, in SA2:B, Chaos has these abilities:

Gliding, Climbing, and Doesn't drown in water.

And that's basically it. :|

I wouldn't call that too much... Unless i'm wrong...

If I can I might add something to make him transparent and then something to make him unable to drown underwater.

Not to mention that if you make him transparent, then everyone is. I think the same goes for being unable to drown.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I'm going to make him glide because I like glide better than double and I will make him a bit faster than sonic battle. If I made him exactly like sonic battle he'd be a bit useless, dotcha think? Also I can't make a superform for him because the glide will take up his superform frames. I'm using sonic adventure 2 as a refrence for abilities and sonic battle for the sprites. Also if you want transparency I could see if I could use the invisible.soc once I figure out who made it and if someone could make it so it only effects him.
you could see if you could use my invisible soc eh?....go ahead. :D (but credit were credit is due)

If he's transparent, he HAS to have a brain. The reason he doesn't have a brain in SA2B is because he wasn't transparent.

Well I DID make a Chaos sprite myself, but I was still busy with other wads, so I stopped. All the rotations are done, but I'll let you work on this wad. I'll just make my big comeback some other day, just like I did to those crappy Espio spriters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back