Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl.

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds rather sexist if you ask me...

There are probably plenty of women who can whip up high quality WADs such as SMS's work.

And how's it a relief? I say, the more females who are taking part in projects like this, the better!

Shuffle said:
Erik the Red said:
There are probably plenty of women who can whip up high quality WADs such as SMS's work.
AHHAHAHAAH!!!

There are, just that most either work professionally, or have no clue that SRB2 even exists. They're hiding out there somewhere.

I didn't say there was an extremely large number of them, but there are plenty.

He's referring to the second part of the statement, "quality wads like Super Mystic Sonic makes".

MBMB said:
What a releif! (sms wad just does'ent seem girl made.)
A depressing reminder that the user base we're dealing with here is mainly composed of grade-school boys who are afraid of girls and believe they have cooties. And why would Shuffle be banned for claiming he is a hot chick? How did you come to that conclusion?

Also, guys, you seriously need to figure out how to use contractions properly. "were'nt"? "does'ent"? It's not that hard.

Dark Warrior said:
He's referring to the second part of the statement, "quality wads like Super Mystic Sonic makes".

As in "SMS's wads aren't quality wads", or "no female can make anything like that"?

Tets said:
MBMB said:
What a releif! (sms wad just does'ent seem girl made.)
A depressing reminder that the user base we're dealing with here is mainly composed of grade-school boys who are afraid of girls and believe they have cooties. And why would Shuffle be banned for claiming he is a hot chick? How did you come to that conclusion?

Also, guys, you seriously need to figure out how to use contractions properly. "were'nt"? "does'ent"? It's not that hard.

Actually, I was saying that because sms just does'ent seem like something a girl would make, and his personality does'ent seem to be girl's. If he was a girl with that personality, then it would prove that nothing makes sense any more (I am so going to get flamed for this). I have nothing against girls on the board, however. I'm not saying that boy's wads are better than girl's, I'm saying that sms does'ent seem to be in the STYLE of a girl's.

DashFox2007 said:
Are any of the administrators girls?

doubtful. I'm not saying trying anything sexist at all, but girls tend to not do any programming work. Granted there are always exceptions... most girls tend to steer away from anything that is not in their... uh... field. I think it's because alot of girls have it in their heads that they CAN'T program, because they're girls.

Or maybe I'm just being a sexist pig ^_^

I would have never guessed YOU were a guy, kitfox, I go by the avatar and signature to determine someone's gender. :?

DashFox2007 said:
I would have never guessed YOU were a guy, kitfox, I go by the avatar and signature to determine someone's gender. :?

bad mistake.

80% of all users with female-ish avatars and signatures are guys.

I still kind of have that habit. My primary reasoning is that a person's avatar describes who he/she is. I suppose with my current avatar, it'd be kind of hard to tell, though....

It's probably also the way our brains are hardwired. Men tend to be better at math and puzzles and such. So people tend to go for what they're good at. And though I don't know much about programming myself, I'd say it's comparable to math and puzzles right? It is highly logical after all...

That and maybe because women don't have to be programmers. They can simply use their looks to make it in life. Most men and some women don't have that option, so those will learn some other skill.

The women who fail at the whole "beauty" thing are most likely those who become programmers, though they may pick it up later, after all, I'm sure there are some highly attractive programming females out there ( we can only hope).

I really don't believe in the bullshiftkey that only males can do one thing or only females can do one thing. I mean, besides the totally obvious.

Girls can make crappy sonic recolors and dumbass wads also, you know. I mean, Draykon is female and makes cruddy SOCs like animesabre, right?

... Wait, wait, no. There are no girls on the internet. Draykon MUST be a male FBI agent, I swear. But Draykon is female, and... fsdgsdsgdgsgfgsdgfsgdfgs

Disregard this post, I think I keep returning to line 10, which makes me goto line 20, which leads to line 10, which contours up to line 20, which... bah.

I blame Mystic, that n00b with the transvestite avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back