Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kitfox said:
DashFox2007 said:
I would have never guessed YOU were a guy, kitfox, I go by the avatar and signature to determine someone's gender. :?

bad mistake.

80% of all users with female-ish avatars and signatures are guys.

Well it is true, but so what I have a girly avatar and so does dash and others. It doesn't really matter though does it?

I am a boy, and no girls do not hate me. I have a girlfriend, and my sister is known to some of you as Crystal on Srb2. She is not on the forums though, but man she is as good as me at kickin peoples butt, probably better. *shot*

I don't care if you think I'm weird but, girls are a necessary part of life. Without them, LOL, there would be none of us!

Dark Angel said:
I am a boy, and no girls do not hate me. I have a girlfriend, and my sister is known to some of you as Crystal on Srb2. She is not on the forums though, but man she is as good as me at kickin peoples butt, probably better. *shot*

I don't care if you think I'm weird but, girls are a necessary part of life. Without them, LOL, there would be none of us!

Very true indeed.

Slurgly said:
Dark Angel said:

Very true indeed.

I know where this is going... get off this this sub topic before it get's ugly.

I hate it how your all like "Girls do this...girls do that...Girls pretend to be boys"

I forgot what the word is...but..like...your acting as though they all act the same

Some day...I'm gunna join a forum, make my avatar a girly one...and see what happens

Also...TONS of people call me a girl in real life...Boys wear ponytails to!

Gawd

EDIT: Uh oh...looks like Draykon is going 3rd person again :|

Yeah... I had long hair once apon a time too... and at work people would mistake me for a girl from behind... maybe I should work out more...

And there's nothing wrong with stereotyping... guys always do it to girls and vice versa... it's the circle of conclusions...

Erik the Red said:
Yeah... I had long hair once apon a time too... and at work people would mistake me for a girl from behind... maybe I should work out more...

And there's nothing wrong with stereotyping... guys always do it to girls and vice versa... it's the circle of conclusions...
Umm dude...you just said it's ok because alot of people do it

First of all...what if I said anyone with a color in they'r name is a nerd...you have "Red" in your name...so that would mean your a nerd to.
Fair? No...True? Maybe...maybe not...I don't know you

It's almost like saying...drugs, killing, and robbing people is ok...because alot of people do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back