Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl.

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon is female? What? What are you rambling about?

No one said nor implied that only males can perform certain tasks, nor that Females are the only one capable of others (other than the obvious)

It's just that each gender has a natural inclination to prefer certain lifestyles. I'm sure if you were to ask any little girl whether they'd want to become a model or a programmer, the answer would almost always turn out the same.

Ask any boy whether he'd want to be a pro-american football player or an ace hacker, well I'd have said an artist, but out of those two, I'd have gone for hacker.

It is hard to believe that it is 8 girls on the forum. It is probably more out of all the people coming in everyday. I was a new member for only 2 minutes.

There may be more girls on the forum. But there are several reasons why there are only nine on the poll.

-"Both" is the more "fun" choice.
-They might not come to this topic.
- Considering most of us are guys, they would rather pretend to be guys to avoid condescension and/or flirtatious pm's.
-The "nine" girls in the poll probably aren't all girls (ie people just selected "girl" for whatever reasons).

lmao, I knew this was gonna be a thread sooner or later...
Oh, and I'm a girl... my name on SRB2 is Omega, and most of you can recognize me as... ... ... ... ... ... ... crazy. ...yeah... lol
Erik the Red said:
-"Both" is the more "fun" choice.
...yeah you do that

Erik the Red said:
- Considering most of us are guys, they would rather pretend to be guys to avoid condescension and/or flirtatious pm's.
considering our "insecurity?!?!?! yeah. lmao. NO, actually i'm the type that doesn't give teh damn, and is not *looks around* a slut.... uhhhh.... huh. yeah.

***Edit***

DashFox2007 said:
I go by the avatar and signature to determine someone's gender.
My avitar is a screenshot of a game my brother made...

So basically...

lolmb1.png

A sausagefest is like oktoberfest, minus the beer, the food, and the women....

I said:
marinemechX2 then said:
considering our "insecurity?!?!?! yeah. lmao. NO, actually i'm the type that doesn't give teh damn, and is not *looks around* a slut.... uhhhh.... huh. yeah.

I am in no way suggesting that this applies for all girls on the SRB2 forums, but I'm sure It probably applies to at least one girl... after all, my sister did exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back