Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl.

• Both

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the word for both is hemerphidite.some birth defect or something.So it is possible for both,I geuss. I am a brown skined 11 year old boy.

im not a boy or girl im a thing!!!

so there's nothing down there...

nah im joking im really a male!

Wow, just did some more looking in on mythology, and in most ancient religions, some pantheons of deities were hemerphidites.

Is history where we got all the sex-change hooplah from? Seems most likely, yes, yes it is.

History is, wierd....O.o

Well, it's not like homosexuals didn't appear before the 20th century, so I'm not too surprised. =P

EDIT: lol

-SweetTart- said:
Earuto said:
If people are both who would you think they would go with? Male or female?

If people were both they would go with other boths.

Actually, I recently went over this subject in neurology class. Thouogh an individual may be physically both genders, they tend to be mentally one or the other.

They tend to adopt a gender role at puberty, and it could end up either of the two.

Delving a bit more into this androgynous subject, most flowers have both the male and female sexual organs, since the flower is technically the sexual structure on a plant.

In another irony notice, whenever someone gives another induvidual flowers for an ocasion, they are unaware they are giving out sexual organs to a person.

The more you know.

Erik the Red said:
-SweetTart- said:
Earuto said:
If people are both who would you think they would go with? Male or female?

If people were both they would go with other boths.

Actually, I recently went over this subject in neurology class. Thouogh an individual may be physically both genders, they tend to be mentally one or the other.

They tend to adopt a gender role at puberty, and it could end up either of the two.

The more you learn.

*checksontopiclongdead*

Their arn't 8 girls on this forum. Somebodys lying to us. Especialy about the "both" option.

Super mystic sonic said:
I'm a girl, like everyone else. O_O Meh, I don't see many girls on computers for reasons other than for chatting with MSN or for some online party sites.

Girls are rare on the internet, so be nice to the ones who do play games and chat about them in forums. Oh, and for some who didn't detect the sarcasm, I'm male.

What a releif! (sms wad just does'ent seem girl made.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back