• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my Old Light Dasher wad only used 41 Frames, (yes i counted) because he hovers, but my new one might have more, it only had that many because i was new to Wad making

I think you should continue making this alot of ppl have been waiting for someone to make a blaze wad including me.

Although this is Avi's project, not mine. I say go for it. I'll ask him next time I see him if he doesn't post here.

Blizzard is correct.

Right now my character wadding doesn't have enough experience yet. I hope to at least complete this some day, unless Nitro is making her.

Hey peeps, ingame shot =D

srb20056kg2.png

Maybe you should use the pinks range instead of purple, because then there would be more shading. Also the gloves and sneakers need more contrast. Other than that... It looks really good...

Make an Eggman Nega boss to go with it! =P

Lives counter picture changed- All good wads have this.

Follwing-Wait till JTE gets another version of SRB2JTe out. Most likely to happen in 15,00 years.

Seriously. We have JTE for that.

Anyway, looks great, continue working on it. Thok is over used, so I said hovering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back