• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair should be sticking out of the sides of her face, not the back.

Also, I suggest you make the purple parts of her (highlights on Tail and Hair, plus her jacket) green. Make her prefcolour purple. This way, she changes colours properly. If you make your character purple then she will look weird in other colours.

Does this look any better?

I will make her have green highlights on hair and tail, and green jacket.

Nice! But her big ponytail thing should be farther back and her shoes are like this:
Untitled-1.jpg

Wow, I appreciate these coments coming from you all.

I am going to make her after Kirby.

just make it a homing thok with the thok item being a blue spring
no spinitem (over powered) and make her sling item bowser's fireballs
wait and ill put up an s_skin showing what I mean

No, Pokemon, the spring for thokitem sucks. I've tried it myself.
Also, spinitems are fine, just as long as they are her default.
And the Bowser fireballs phail because they only have one angle.

Actually Nomekop, I've been helping Avi out with that.

Her thokitem might be a freeslot spring that dissapears after being hit, made to simulate her Axel Tornado move. I'm thinking of making it erupt in flames and explode too, but I haven't thought about how I'm gonna do it yet. Either way, I need to make it do more than just an underpowered double jump.

Also Nomekop. You DO NOT put homing on a spring, otherwise you go in random directions.

She is going to have Axel Tornado, which is I'll Begin's SOC.

EDIT: I haven't decided yet if she is going to have a spawn item yet.

For one, we already have the most overpowered wads the world has to offer, I don't think we need more. Double jump, and maybe a fire trail when you spin dash, if you wanna go just a little overpowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back