• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Yo forum community? Which of these do you prefer?
or

Second one's a work in progress, as you can see by the disjointed arm and the mismatched shoes, but you get the general picture.

Yes the second is definitely better, but still needs to be taller I think.
And as for the whole disjointed arm and mismatched shoes, you could fix that by drawing half of the sprite, copying it, flipping it, pasting it, and then adding the shading and other details later. That’s what I always do if possible.

Nah. I disjointed the arm on purpose because I was showing Avi the side of her jacket some time yesterday. Of course that'll be fixed.

Thok/Homing.

She had them abilities in Sonic Rush and Sonic 360, but she had the float ability in Sonic Rush...oh well, you pick.

I have a question

This is going to be using a soc right? If so...will it affect other characters?

If so, are there going to be two diffrent versions of Blaze? One socced and one not?

Erm, I don't even know if I want to continue this, only because i'm just getting new to this, and Blaze is tough to do so I don't know.

I don't see how a simple thokitem affects all characters. Not to mention it's designed AND tested to not affect other characters.

Seriously, the S_SKIN's thokitem is set to 304...

*sigh* Keep trying, Avi. This looks like it would be a very good character, and a lot of stuff that would be very good in SRB2 has just gone by because the creator(s) just decided to quit. Just look at that Super Smash Hedgehogs Melee mod.

Avi said:
Erm, I don't even know if I want to continue this, only because i'm just getting new to this, and Blaze is tough to do so I don't know.
Avi's word is final. He's canned it.

I'll Begin said:
Avi said:
Avi's word is final. He's canned it.

Ah, you speak to soon my freind, he says he doesn't know. Therefore shines light on the fact it might possibly continue.

Just like the final few sentences after the hms story, "Opps! I just realized that character wads take 250+ frames to make! Wad cancled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back