• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blaze wad (Production after Kirby)

Which Ability should she have?

• Thok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thok/Homing

• Double Jump

• Hover

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sence Blaze can controll fire you should have it so when you spine dash a taril of fire is left behind her (like the fire sheld), and for ability it depends on what you want sonic rush or sonic 360 wich do you think is better.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]
I'll Begin said:
Firetrail spindash is pretty much impossible unless you name your character 'nitemare' and put it in SRB2JTE.
I'm actually pretty sure that this can be done be rigging the spin item.

Yeah, but then you'd get hurt when you spindash, and it would only be one flame instead of two. Actually though, I think you could soc a thing that looks like the flame for a few tics, but then, it adds MF_FIRE using A_EditFlags.

Dude_ said:
Please stop obsessing over shoes and work on other sprites, so far all you've shown are two frames.
Do you want something that's Amyrose.wad in quality (rushed looking) or something that's Espio.wad quality (time taken)?

I'll Begin said:
Dude_ said:
Please stop obsessing over shoes and work on other sprites, so far all you've shown are two frames.
Do you want something that's Amyrose.wad in quality (rushed looking) or something that's Espio.wad quality (time taken)?

I'll Begin has a very good point a good wad takes time and when you make a wad you want people to like it a exmple is well im a naruto and say i was making a gaara wad i would want him to be perfic so a good wad takes time

charg the hedgehog said:
I'll Begin has a very good point. A good wad takes time and when you make a wad, you want people to like it. An example could be that l am a Naruto fan and say that I was going to make a Gaara wad. I would want him to be perfect. So a good wad takes time.

Majorly fixed for those who couldn't understand it. No offense to you Charg.

Dude_ i'm carefully working on parts of her, like her heads, her shoes, ect.

So I wouldn't want this character to be crappy.

EDIT: Now she looks like this.

Yo forum community? Which of these do you prefer?
or

Second one's a work in progress, as you can see by the disjointed arm and the mismatched shoes, but you get the general picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back