• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

amyrose.wad

should I continue?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! :D

Good job. I hope you keep working on this, even if it is PAINFUL to draw so many sprites.

Are you going to make a new avatar for amy within srb2, too? The one in the current amy wad looks like a pink sonic with a strange hair style and not very feminine... :mrgreen:

Nitro proved before he won't give up on wads easily. So he won't do it here, either! A hint guys: never start projects if you know you might probably cancel it later. I've never done it, and neither will I plan to do it. Its just...make a project....and you can cancel it later. One of my biggest mistakes ever was starting a SMS anouncement topic. Anouncements topics about recolors never make it to the releases.

SMS was never destined to be done. Neither was Flame_the_hedgehog. Both recolor-anouncement topics. They were the first to get finished. Something weird about it, right? I'm having all hope on the return of finished characters, including this Amy wad. Keep on going!

Nitro that is very nice. The other amy is just a recolor with just a liltle hair style in the front with a dress.This character is far more better looking than the other.Keep up the good work.(':)')

I've been playing a few sonic games with amy and she spin jumps in most of them so I'm thinking of spinjump but that will just be more work.

nice job Nitro the HEDGEHOG,your Amy wad seens to look better than the one in srb2.org,time for the real test to see if it's better than the one in srb2.org(make her fast,because she ran about as fast as Sonic did in Sonic Heroes)

I'm going to make her just fast enough to start running full speed (unlike tails.)

Good job. THis is how Amy is supposed to look. I didn't like Amy from Sonic CD. It looked scary compared to the newer version.

I could use some more help one her piko piko hammer special ability. Once someone figures out how to make it let me know.

nitro_the_hedgehog said:
I could use some more help one her piko piko hammer special ability. Once someone figures out how to make it let me know.

Let me make this a simple as possible...
Give her spinning sprites for jumping. Paste a hammer on those sprites. We don't mean we want a customability or any thing.

By teh way...in you'r name you spelled hedgehog wrong.

Hello everybody! I just registered 5 minutes ago, but Ive been vissiting the forums for a while. So I love the new Amy.wad, also I've eddited out a character from it! Tell me If you know who she is! :mrgreen:
light dasher said:
Good, chris is just, weird, if someone did make him though, id use him in JTE bots and gang up on him, and about the rouge, no one knows and now they do
2bw1.png
I think your head is good, the body needs a bit more work. Here's mine It needs A LOT of work. Just so everyone knows, I have NO IDEA how to make WADs. I just do sprites :D

KingofFlames said:
Woah, Chao Freak's Rouge looks better than Light Dasher's. o_O
OMG I GOT OUT SPRITED? *crys on 1st place spriter trophey*

lol, amy

Wow, that looks alot better than the current, transexual amy on the srb2.org site. They should replace it with this when it's done.

And if you still don't get what they meant by the piko piko hammer, they meant just instead of a special ability, simply change the sprite from spinning, to her using the hammer. It's more of an illusion to make people THINK she's using the hammer.

I reccomend making the spinning sprite of her spinning with the hammer in a sort of tornado like fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back