SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, on the SRb2 Wadbase, I've been making Crawla Cape, a Mario Kart level which hasn't been finished. If I finish, would you put it in? I was thinking I could put it in a mod but if you want to use it I'll pm you the download link.

I know about it. Chrome told me about it yesterday. So sure, I'll add it. See if you can finish it before the end of the week.

Let me know if you want a specific music for it, too.

Firstly, maybe some Koopa Cape music. But if you can find better music, just use that.
Secondly, THIS WEEK?! I'm going to have to work so hard it isn't funny but all I've got to do is finish off the scenery and I have a sort of competition on so if two people can get their fan characters by tomorrow I'll be fine.

Edit: Does it matter if it lags a bit, 'cause underwater it lags beacuse of all the fofs there.

Yes my level lags, A LOT, especially underwater. If you can find someone who can get it to lag less, you can get them to do it. But I like my version and I will keep it on the Wadbase. Maybe a 21,152 fracunits long thok barrier may be the problem and over 350 sectors with over 3700 linedefs. Maybe Chrome could help with that. But I'm getting a response from daiches99 from the latest private beta so, I'm going to wait.

I can take a look at it, once you're sure it's done. I'll check just how bad that lag is.

And I guess I can extend the release date for some other time. Thinking about it, I'm not gonna get a mountain of work on the first week, let alone the first month. I'm also not going to school on Tuesday and Thursday, so even if I do have hw, I don't have to finish them ASAP.

I have a near complete version of it, just the scenery so I've just PM'd it to you. I might have it finished tomorrow, I don't know. I couldn't get any work on it yesterday because my laptop literally snapped so yeah.

I'll Begin said:
srb20471pe0.png

I'll just leave this here
Like, that's my wad =/

Hey everyone, I'm back! And as promised, Silver! Complete!

SILVA1-1.png
SILVB1.png
SILVC1.png
SILVD1.png
SILVE1.png
SILVF1.png
SILVG1.png
SILVH1.png
SILVI1.png
SILVJ1.png
SILV_1.png
SILV1-1.png

SILVA2.png
SILVB2.png
SILVC2.png
SILVD2.png
SILVE2.png
SILVF2.png
SILVG2.png
SILVH2.png
SILVI2.png
SILVJ2.png
SILV_2_8.png
SILV2-1.png

SILVA3.png
SILVB3.png
SILVC3.png
SILVD3.png
SILVE3.png
SILVF3.png
SILVG3.png
SILVH3.png
SILVI3.png
SILVJ3.png
SILV_3_7.png
SILV3-1.png

SILVA4.png
SILVB4.png
SILVC4.png
SILVD4.png
SILVE4.png
SILVF4.png
SILVG4.png
SILVH4.png
SILVI4.png
SILVJ4.png
SILV_4_6.png
SILV4-2.png

SILVA5.png
SILVB5-1.png
SILVC5.png
SILVD5.png
SILVE5.png
SILVF5.png
SILVG5.png
SILVH5.png
SILVI5.png
SILVJ5.png
SILV_5.png
SILV5-1.png

SILVA6.png
SILVB6.png
SILVC6.png
SILVD6.png
SILVE6.png
SILVF6.png
SILVG6.png
SILVH6.png
SILVI6.png
SILVJ6.png

SILVA7.png
SILVB7.png
SILVC7.png
SILVD7.png
SILVE7.png
SILVF7.png
SILVG7.png
SILVH7.png
SILVI7.png
SILVJ7.png

SILVA8.png
SILVB8.png
SILVC8.png
SILVD8.png
SILVE8.png
SILVF8.png
SILVG8.png
SILVH8.png
SILVI8.png
SILVJ8.png

Extra! Kart Hurting Frames!

SILV1.png
SILV2.png
SILV3.png
SILV4-3.png
SILV5.png

Phew, I worked hard on this, now we can have Silver in Riders ':), I guess I'll need to work at flying frames (in SRZG he is fly type, right?), and now for a little joke:

ROBOTNIKINRIDERSOMG.png

Oh my god! Robotnik in Riders! This deserves a PRRRRRRRomotion!

Wow, Ground. Once again, you've impressed us all. I can now add Silver in. Blaze won't be so lonely now. And yes, he's a Fly type in Zero Gravity. At least we finally have a second Fly-type skin.

I'm still working on Peach's Castle right now. I sort of finished the garden side. One dissapointment is that I wanted a big hedge character in the middle of the garden. Of Sonic the youknowwhat. The problem was that any sprite bigger than 255x255 glitch out. In software and opengl. The only way to get around that is to add a model, which isn't a problem.

Sprites are almost done. But I still want a few levels first.

In Crawla Cape I've got an advertisement that goes 640x400 but it cuts off at 512 so you can go over 255 but it may be a bit hard to get it to look right.

Edit: Oh, sprite. Sorry.

Oh Ground I found tat their is so steering wheel in the diagonal and side sprites of the Kart hurt frames.

Violo said:
Oh, Ground, I found out that there is no steering wheel in the diagonal and side sprites of the Kart hurt frames.
That's cuz if there was it'd be up his bum.
Also, fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back