YOUR Artwork can be shown HERE!! (NO Sprite Rips, please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
soniclowrescolorua3.png

Still trying to get better here, a shoddy attempt at Sonic, this would be. Mind you, it's not that same style that's used absolutely everywhere, but rather an attempt at drawing him without changing his anatomy, but also without using that same style everyone seems to use when drawing Sonic characters.

If at all possible, some constructive criticism would be nice.
This reminds me of my first attempt at making a realistic Sonic for I dunno.... A real life/ CGI Sonic movie idea. You're starting out as awful as I did, but with a little work, you could make a fantastic Sonic the realistic Hedgehog.
I also happen to do Sonic in my cartoon style. Note: He's quite thin.

EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Well its nothing much but here are some redone versions of three of srb2 sprites that I did in my boredom...
72453511az8.png
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I don't really like these.

I'll Begin said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Well its nothing much but here are some redone versions of three of srb2 sprites that I did in my boredom...
72453511az8.png

Silent_Snipe said:
EMPEROR METALLIX said:
Thanks, I killed 5 hours of boredom doing these so the compliment means alot...
Sonic's head needs fixing but apart from that i would love it if those was a wad =P
Yeah I agree, I still can't quite decide exactly how to make sonics head fit with his mouth...
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I don't really like these.
Also I don't expect you to like them, all those sprites really were to do was to be practice for my shading versus detail skills, but I have one request for you guys and it would really help me out, I would appreciate it if you guys would judge those sprites and tell me three things,
1. At least one or more positive input..(Ex: What you like about them.)
2. At least one or more negative input..(Ex: What you dislike about them.)
And,
3. At least one or more helpful insight..(Ex: Am I getting better or do I still need some practice? and in what areas?)
That is all thank you very much.

OK then, first i love the tails sprites because the shading makes it look higher quality, but i feel the shape of the others need to be a bit more accurate, i don't think you need to work on your shading but overall they look pretty cool

Well now I wish to show you my drone art...
droneteamom7.png

Note: The first sprite is the turret from srb2 wich inspired my drone concept, the second sprite was the original drone, the third sprite was the original drone I asked nitro to shade, and the rest were made with the concept of the third sprite.

Well? What do you make of them? Also if you need me to name which drone is which, just say so...

??? I can't see your pic, Nitro...

Anyway, here's the latest sprite I've made, which is another attempt at making a better Shadow than the ones we already have. I'm sure this one is going to be good...
SHADA1.png

I personally prefer Monster Iestyn's shadow sprite because the shape of the sprite seems closer to how shadow would look compared to Senku Niola's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back