Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow: What do you mean things were better before I showed up!?

Sonic: I mean before Sonic Team added all this useless stuff like you and these Pokemon things...My games rocked!

sonic_shadow.jpg

I'll just go on and say it. I like both Tails and Knuckles. In artwork and anything besides gameplay, I like Knuckles more. In gameplay, I like Tails more.

Yes, he's being totally devalued...I wish Sonic Team would give him some credit already...Hell I'd even take the old cliche, Sonic dies and Tails gets all dark, scenerio. But now they just make him seem gay for Sonic.

Owner said:
Why hate on tails? If it wasn't for him there would be no spindash.

I'm not, actually, Sonic Team is. They're the ones making him act like "best supporting actress."

I meant in the new games, Shadow, and Riders.

I fought you in a netgame before.

Edit: he's playing eye tricks on me though.

fox.dx2 said:
I meant in the new games, Shadow, and Riders.

I fought you in a netgame before.

Edit: he's playing eye tricks on me though.

Sure you fought me? There are a lot of copycats.

Zeshiro, you're not that popular. heh just kidding. anyway, it's a crying shame what's happening to tails. it really is. :(

Bigboi said:
Bouncey said:
I like him becase he is like Sonic but cooler.

Sega just caught another person with their "Retarded Ideas" net.

Actly when I was doing I edit of a Shadow sprite it surderly changed me in to a Shadow Fan.

But even if Shadow wasn't my favourite charater that wouldn't meen Sonic woulde be.

I say Shadow only got serwed becase in SA2 when he was made he had a move called chaos contrul witch wasnt made till SA2.And guess what SEGA have to do make it so the MAIN hero gets to do it aswell I know it is becase of the chaos emeralds but it wasn't made till SA2.

I know this is a two day bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back