Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeshiro said:
Shadow: What do you mean things were better before I showed up!?

Sonic: I mean before Sonic Team added all this useless stuff like you and these Pokemon things...My games rocked!

Hey! Pokemon are WAY better!

Anyways, Tails is my favourite character...

Although I DO hate what they did to him in Sonic Advance (When you beat the game, he seems to suddenly get a female face)

Oh, and ANYBODY who has played pokemon games and caught a Magikarp will get this one: Magikarp > Shadow...

My fave character would have to be... Sonic/Super Sonic.
Come on - he always saves the world. And the fact that he is unbeatable adds to it! No matter how dire a situation is, he always manages to pull through. Super Sonic is a legend - such over-whelming power...
And he's fast.
I dislike Shadow though. He seems to be such an... a******e. "I'm meant to be dead. I must be mean to everyone. Grr." He can at least get a few friends?
I don't know what to think about Hyper Sonic. I used to love him... but Super Sonic just seems cooler.

Maz said:
My fave character would have to be... Sonic/Super Sonic.
Come on - he always saves the world.
Actually, I think you're forgetting a few of the Sonic games, primarily SA2, when he need the help from several people, including Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow, Dr. Eggman, and Rouge. Plus, he's not the only one capable of saving the world; Knuckles can turn super too (as well as Tails, as long as he has the super emeralds), although I don't see why he doesn't in most of the games.

Well, it's not that big of of a bump.... Or, I wouldn't think so, anyway. Although a post nine days after is cutting it close.

You aren't dark. That's a stupid RPG thing. You play too many RPGs.

1-Up said:
Tails
pokemon is evil

After I watched pokemon for a week at least, I had 1 bad dream and then my mom told me to stop watching it.

I would be weird if the Shadow the hedgehog game had Hearless in it with the black ailiens. Then it would have been darker.

1-Up said:
Tails
pokemon is evil

<offtopic>Oh, and what, per say, makes it so evil? Please, tell me. I've been looking to beat someone in a pokemon-lover/hater debate for quite some time. And if you DO want to tell me, tell me over PM. I'd rather not get in trouble over causing a debate which might turn into a flame war...

What? Some debates CAN get that heated...</offtopic>

Anyways, you all know what my favourite is, so now I'll tell you my second favourite:

Tails Doll

yeah, you can tell when someone is a Tails fanatic when Tails Doll makes it because he is based on Tails... I seriously need help...

EDIT: <offtopic>I just found out that foxes eat hedgehogs... So why is it that Tails is Sonic's best friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back