Who's your favorite Sonic character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some future in the Sonic next gen game, if its gonna be speedy, and if I don't have to find the chaos emeralds for 79th time.

Anyway, my char is probably Sonic, cause the games with sonic alone were great.

Super mystic sonic said:
I see some future in the Sonic next gen game, if its gonna be speedy, and if I don't have to find the chaos emeralds for 79th time.

It seems that Sonic Team is going to attempt to make another attempt at an RPG with the Sonic the Hedgehog: Next Generation game. It's levels will somewhat resemble the Adventure Feilds from Sonic Adventure, but on a much larger scale. And of course, you can only play as Sonic.

Kaos Fox said:
Super mystic sonic said:

It seems that Sonic Team is going to attempt to make another attempt at an RPG with the Sonic the Hedgehog: Next Generation game. It's levels will somewhat resemble the Adventure Feilds from Sonic Adventure, but on a much larger scale. And of course, you can only play as Sonic.

Um... where did you get this from? All we have seen so far is a tech demo and one very early level, although the huge adventure field thing would rock hard, there is no proof whatsoever so far that its gonna happen :/ . (The only Sonic thing makes sense aswell, but we hardly no anything at all about the game, who knows?).

Oh, and Grounder > the world. :wink:

Alexmonk0 said:
...Um... where did you get this from? All we have seen so far is a tech demo and one very early level, although the huge adventure field thing would rock hard, there is no proof whatsoever so far that its gonna happen :/ . (The only Sonic thing makes sense aswell, but we hardly no anything at all about the game, who knows?).

Am I the only one to think about using Wikipedia? Anyways, the information you want can be found here

www.wikipedia.org

img04.jpg

sonic and his cell phone
sonic said:
hey tails! Where you at?

It really is. I bought the game for 50 bucks. I have not bought a console Sonic game since. I sold Heroes to Gamestop for a whole 8 dollars. I still can't believe they gave me 8 whole dollars for something obviously designed as a compact frisbee.

Basically, Sonic Heroes did one thing for me: Set me back 42 dollars and prove to me once and for all never to buy Sonic games again. I'd say that's pretty damn bad.

Mystic said:
It really is. I bought the game for 50 bucks. I have not bought a console Sonic game since. I sold Heroes to Gamestop for a whole 8 dollars. I still can't believe they gave me 8 whole dollars for something obviously designed as a compact frisbee.

Basically, Sonic Heroes did one thing for me: Set me back 42 dollars and prove to me once and for all never to buy Sonic games again. I'd say that's pretty damn bad.

Dija get the MegaCollection?

I'm not trading Sonic Heroes because I can't control Sonic Riders right.

Is Sonic CD a good game?

I have the megacollection though. With S3&K unlocked.

fox.dx2 said:
I'm not trading Sonic Heroes because I can't control Sonic Riders right.

Is Sonic CD a good game?

I have the megacollection though. With S3&K unlocked.

Sonic CD was one of the best Sonic games ever made. As far as cutscenes go, it outranks all the other 2D Sonic games. And considering it was released in 1991, that says a lot.

If you're getting Gems, though, importing from Japan FTW. Better soundtrack for CD, AND you get all three Streets of Rage games (including the version of III with Ash in it). It's much better.

Oh, and jumping in a vat of highly concentrated hydrochloric acid > Shadow, too. Maybe even moreso, I at least tolerated Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back