who likes chao

• kinda i play games with them on it some times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have mixed feelings about chao. They're chaoish. I'm not a huge fan of mindlessly raising their stats to get a couple of emblems.

Also, to Knux442. Are you aware that you bumped an 8 month old topic? I'd be careful if I were you.

I know it's a bump, but I hardly ever look in the off-topic forum, but being Chao Freak, I had to reply in this.

I have a whole bunch of chao. 5 memory cards full of them. I will point out my cutest, and best on SA2B. I have my first chao Cheeto, who is a dark run type. (Still green streaks.) I also have Noodles, who accidentaly got deleted... :cry: He was an Orange neutral chao, with all bunny parts. I also have My Amy chao, who I only raise with Amy. (Used AR for the Chao, and to play as Amy.)

Also 2 questions.
1. Does annyone use the dreamcast Chao editor? I wuvs it...
2. Can you do annything to the Sega superstars chao, besides feed it, tickle it, and pet it? It's rreeeaaallly cute, but gets sort of boring.

See you!

Chao Freak 1 said:
I know it's a bump, but I hardly ever look in the off-topic forum, but being Chao Freak, I had to reply in this.

I have a whole bunch of chao. 5 memory cards full of them. I will point out my cutest, and best on SA2B. I have my first chao Cheeto, who is a dark run type. (Still green streaks.) I also have Noodles, who accidentaly got deleted... :cry: He was an Orange neutral chao, with all bunny parts. I also have My Amy chao, who I only raise with Amy. (Used AR for the Chao, and to play as Amy.)

Five memory cards? I thought there were only three filled with chao.

And yes I remember Noodles.

Try this.
2TPJ-K7ER-UUPM1
UUH7-P89F-K2602
28D9-2R7B-G5MN6

Also Cheese, sorry I didn't clarify it better, but 3 gamecube cards, and 2 dreamcast VMUs. Sorry. Also, how's Yellow?

More specifically, the original poster of the topic set a time limit for the poll to end. It's expired, so no one can vote anymore.

Sorry if this is a bump, but: Who likes chao? Who likes chao? I'll tell you who likes chao! CHAOMAN LIKES CHAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you ask what drugs I might be on, I'm not on any unless coffee is a drug.

Coffee contains caffiene (SP?), which is a drug. That post made my brain ooze out.

Yeah, I liked chao. They're just boring now, as I have all the emblems in SA2.

I still like chao today, I have a ton of them. I have about 3 memory cards of chao data. My fourth one got deleted which ****** me off. I'll tell you a few of mine.

One of my interesting chao is my very first fan character. Darkstar the echidna (yes a knuckles chao recolour) I downloaded a Shiny Knuckles chao a while ago from Ice Sonic palace site. I ported it to my GBA, and onto SA2B.
I then wanted to have a metallic black knuckles chao. So I typed in the metallic black chao action replay code, and it worked. The thing is, it didn't come out just black. It was shiny black translucent, with Cyan necklace, alien green shoes, with evil eyes, and normal smile. I was amazed, and still had him since. He has Lv 45 all stats.

The current chao I'm raising at the moment is Spike, a light green two-tone neutral power/power, so I can make him good for karate contests.

RgxSuperSonic = XD! you are harsh for using chaos blast on them. Oh well,my friend did that, I couldn't stop laughing. I used to use Tails' hover fly in SA2B, so the chao hit the tails, and go flying.

Anyways, my advantages, and disadvantages with SA2B and SADX chao.

SA2B advantages

You can buy multiple items in the black market unlike SADX, which makes feeding, and raising quicker.

You can use chaos drives as well as animals,and if you do the cheap glitch with the repeated chaos drive/animal give, you can get to a very high level within 1-2 hours.

They have a kindergarten/nursery school which they can a variety of things. Draw, play instruments, sing, etc

The animals give chao much more abilities as well as the basic abilities.

Disadvantages

Some gardens are not big, e.g. the normal garden, that's tiny. Although the hero garden makes up for it.

The animals not only give parts, they take parts off, which is annoying if you want to make a certain type of experiment.

The race/karate modes as Blue Warrior said, the chao are automatically controlled apart from a crappy speed boost/wake up booster.

SADX advantages

The gardens are much bigger, and you can explore more around the 3 areas, station square, mystic ruin, egg carrier.

It's much easier to get neutral chao (most of mine in SA2B come from SADX).

With Knuckles, you can dig up invincibility if you dig a lot around the garden, and it's hilarious just running up to chao, and just see them go flying.

The race has some entertainment in it. Chao being competitive to each other, and making grunts/taunting.

You can unlock 2 metallic chao without GBA, and a black chao egg (what's important about that?)

You don't have to run down the chao lobby alley 26 times to get an item in the black market. the doors are open and you just go in like *clicks fingers* that.

I like the teleports. Making it much easier than to run through every terrain to get to a chao garden.

SADX Disadvantages

Chao karate is not in it. (that would of been awesome)

The black market only allows you to but 1 item at a time which takes chao raising longer.

Sonic,Tails,Amy (Haven't tried this with Knuckles, but I think it's possible) can drown in a chao garden (egg carrier) near the level barrier exactly opposite the other far side in the deepest part.

No chaos drives in the game.

Takes longer to get rings to the game too add to chao garden

You can't sell metallic eggs from GBA games (kinda relates to the takes longer to get rings one, so getting rings with AR is the other option)

A different method of obtaining hero/dark chao since the don't have the hero/dark factors in the characters.

Your chao sound awesome! Can you post screenshots? I really want to see those 2 chao. Also, was the black translucent knuckles chao an action replay code? If it is, I would love to have it. Also, I personally like the SA2/SA2B chao gardens, because it's easier to find your chao, and the lobby looks cool. 8) Has anyone seen the SA2 gardens? They took out a lot in SA2B....

Chao world is an awesome site. Here's the hero garden.
http://cw.davessonicsite.com/home.php?id=7 It has a little river.

The dark garden, I could not find any good pictures for, but it has a large mountain thing, with gates, and tomb stones, and under that mountain thing, is a little room, with a pool of blood in the middle that connects to the pool, cave drawing, and a cauldron with bones and blood. It also has 3 steps in the pool of blood, so you can go deeper. I might try to get screenshots.

See ya'!

Well, my current and most powerful chao is Dragon. I used the unlimited animal cheat to get him up to his most powerful, he is on SA2B. Here are his stats:
Power: 2999
Run: 1792
Fly: 2999
Stamina: 1000
Swim: 2999
I really havent visited my chao in a while, but I usually remember the powerful chao.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Everything that Chao Freak 1 said.

I didn't know in SA2 the Hero Garden had a bridge. Also, according to my friend's guidebook for SADX/SA2B, in SA2B the pool isn't actually blood. To keep an E rating they just made red water. I don't see why blood would bring it to a T rating. :roll:

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Chao Freak 1 said:
Everything that Chao Freak 1 said.

I didn't know in SA2 the Hero Garden had a bridge.
The Dreamcast version did, but the SA2:B version didn't. I think there were changes to the Dark Garden as well. I don't know why either were changed.
Also, according to my friend's guidebook for SADX/SA2B, in SA2B the pool isn't actually blood.

It's punch! :D

Myself said:
The dark garden, I could not find any good pictures for, but it has a large mountain thing, with gates, and tomb stones, and under that mountain thing, is a little room, with a pool of blood in the middle that connects to the pool, cave drawing, and a cauldron with bones and blood. It also has 3 steps in the pool of blood, so you can go deeper.

It had manny changes. I have a dreamcast and the dark garden is changed 5 times more than the hero garden changed. Also the "Blood" lake is so big, the cage from the tree hangs over it.
"Again from Chao World..." http://cw.davessonicsite.com/home.php?id=8

Does annyone else have the Dreamcast version? If you do, would you post screenshots? I don't know how to take screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back