Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sonic32

this is a poll to see if any one plays a game that involves chao.

The games that have chao are sonic adv 1-3 becuase there is a chao garden to play with a chao and sab2,sa2,sadx and sa are the only ones i know that have chao besides omochao :evil:

At first, I liked to mess around with chao, but now i just think its a waste of time. There isn't much to do with them and i personally dont think chao gardens will ever return to the series but thats my opinion. My favorite thing to do with them, is to use chaos blast on them in Shadow the hedgehog. :twisted: Muhahaha im evil...

PS: the only Chao gardens are in:

SA
SA2
SA2: Battle
SADX
SAdv (tiny)
SAdv 2 (tiny)
SPinball party (tiny)

In every other games, they are just appearing with no interactivity.
Wait, let me re-phrase that, the only "real" chao gardens appear on the list above.

I had a super-sonic chao and a shiny white shadow chao... My sonic chao died but he was a copy from sadx and my shiny white shadow was lost becaus one of my friends pulled the merory card out!!! I was mad the shiny white had 99 run the sonic was better all 99.... sadly they both where lost... :cry:

I play 'em every now n' then. I had an All-S maxed Chao Called Syko (>_>) on both games. My goal is now to make Six of those Kinds of Chao, with different heads and pit them against eachother in the races =D

Sadly, I hardly ever look at Chao now. Syko is lost, and it really pisses me off. I use that cheapy glitch in Hero Garden to give them animals, but Sometimes the Chao would charge towad me and make the animal go away. *Sigh* Well, back to Death Chamber.

Raising Chao used to take up so much of my time ... but now I don't do it anymore. To me, it's no fun doing something that no one else is doing. ._. Who am I supposed to show off my Chao to? Nevertheless it was fun, despite that a lot of my Chao did not reborn after death ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back