who likes chao

• kinda i play games with them on it some times

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means Chao Gardens, but meh. I never counted the Tiny gardens because they were GBA chao and could be ported to the game.

By the way, Sonic Advance 3 doesn't have the Tiny Chao Gardens. Certainly, you have to rescue chao and send them to the Garden, but you can't actually play with them and stuff.

I like chao they just take too long to raise the right way, and after all that hard work you put in them they die I had a Shadow chao with a green stripe oddly enough the same color green my first fan character (Shadow recolor) Proto had so I named him Proto. He died, and I went back to the drawing board (literally I started drawing him :mrgreen: ). Then I made a new one. Since then I've practically killed three or for "Proto chao".

I used to like it a lot, and I still kinda like it a little, though I don't play it anymore. I had, like, eight chao in each of my gardens, so it was really hard to upgrade their stats... and save them when they voluntarily drown in the water. =P

You know what would have made the Sonic Adventure DX and 2: Battle chao races and karate a lot better, though? It'd be if you can actually control the dang things. I mean seriously, when I was interested in the whole subject, I did like building up their stats for the races and such. But when it comes to actually doing the races, it's like a really overdone dog show. All you really do is press the A button to make them go faster. And in karate, you don't do anything either. They just stupidly fall asleep, and you have to jam the A button to wake them up. I mean, geez, that would have actually had potential. -_-

But, yeah, it's alright. I'd prefer Pikmin 2 any day, though.

Bigboi said:
sonic32 said:

GRRRR!

Yes. XD

I know 5 character chao without downloading or another game.

sonic
super sonic
shadow
hyper shadow
rouge

Those are the 5 chao

TAILS 11 said:
sonic
super sonic
shadow
hyper shadow
rouge

Sonic chao is a fully grown speed/speed type neutral chao, Super Sonic is a golden variation of it, Shadow is a dark speed/speed type, and Hyper Shadow is a variation.... How exactly do you get Rouge? I didn't know it was even obtainable. =P

I have a Dark Chao. I want to make it into a Devil Chaos Chao...but it will take a while. It hasn't reincarnated even once yet.

I have:
Charas:
Tails-Chao (AR)
Knuckles-Chao (AR)
Amy-Chao (AR)
Chaos 0-Chao (AR)
Sonic-Chao
Shadow-Chao
Omochao-Chao (AR)

Chaos:
Light
Angel
Devil

Other:
normal Hero-Chao that dies when I tke it from the kindergarten
Gold-Chao
Silver-Chao
Ruby-Chao from the GBA

I have not many Chaos without an AR,because I relassed them for the others.

The creatures are called Chao.
More than one of these Chao are still called Chao.
Chaos is the liquid creature from SA.

I think Chao are cute.... but I feel guilty when I accidently hurt one.
But, the bottom line is Chao raising is an interesting feature... but
it's a pain in the *** if you want to get all emblems.

CrimsonGodX said:
Bah, I used to, too. My soft, feeble mind can't seem to comprehend they're just textured polygons on a three-dimensional plane. >_<
Action Replay FTW. =P

Blue Warrior said:
CrimsonGodX said:
Bah, I used to, too. My soft, feeble mind can't seem to comprehend they're just textured polygons on a three-dimensional plane. >_<
Action Replay FTW. =P

Well, if you do feel guilty... that's not entirely a bad thing.
It means you have feelings of compassion.
Which is something lacking in today's society.
As for Action Replay, I would never cheat on a Sonic game...
:lol:

CUTE CHAO UPDATE!(Im sorry. But I had to do it)

My chao mave died. All 6 of them. :evil: :cry:

Now, excuse me while i go commit sonic sucidide =P

shadow the fox said:

If this is in sarcastic response to my "feeble mind" post, perhaps I should have made it clear that I simply hate to intensionally harm them. I could care less if one of them died; I just don't find it right to beat on them, even if they are just a game. There's really no humor in it, it doesn't help my chao reincarnate, and I (apparently) don't want it to form habits of cruelty.

CrimsonGodX said:
As for Action Replay, I would never cheat on a Sonic game...
:lol:
Action Replay Central has many codes for SSBM, which includes character size modification, stackable mushrooms, access to the hidden debug menu, and the ability to play as a wire frame. If you could do things like that in a Sonic game, would you do it? ;)

Blue Warrior said:
shadow the fox said:

If this is in sarcastic response to my "feeble mind" post, perhaps I should have made it clear that I simply hate to intensionally harm them. I could care less if one of them died; I just don't find it right to beat on them, even if they are just a game. There's really no humor in it, it doesn't help my chao reincarnate, and I (apparently) don't want it to form habits of cruelty.

Yes and no.

Yes: Well you aready said it.
No: All my chao did die by time.

True Hyper Sonic said:
...Only SA2,SA,Shadow the Hedgehog has chao in it >.>

I had no idea Shadow The Hedgehog had chao.
... *plays all the levels to find out where the chao are*
Oh, Cryptic Castle, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back