What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so bad about legendaries? Not all of them are cheap and powerful, like Rotom or Shaymin.

It's not that. Its that I've met way too many people to say that there pokemon is a legendary pokemon. You need to have more variety. There are 493 pokemon and 90% of the pokemon fans have a legendary as a favorite.

I have 2 favorites with one as Empoleon and the other as Mew. I have a few of each from trades but wouldn't that be variety enough. As long as I have a basic pokemon as a favorite.

How about I change the rule to where you can have a legendary pokemon as long as all of your favorite pokemon aren't all just legendaries

sonic260 said:
It's not that. Its that I've met way too many people to say that there pokemon is a legendary pokemon. You need to have more variety. There are 493 pokemon and 90% of the pokemon fans have a legendary as a favorite.

To be honest I couldn't even pick from the 150 (151?) from the first games without narrowing it down to the ones I was familiar with. Legendary pokémon are more well known and on top of all that they are pretty cool. I'm not surprised you haven't run across many who prefer something other than a legendary pokémon.

Which is why I made that rule. I'm going to change it to where it's okay to have a legendary pokemon as long as the legendary pokemon are your only favorites.

How could you have issues with Cynthia at level 80? I still remember the first time I went through the Elite Four, I had everything in the mid level 40s. I didn't have anything above level 50 after beating Cynthia. It was hard at that level, but still possible. Beat it first try, even fifteen to twenty levels below her.

I don't see a feasible way you'd ever have trouble with Cynthia above around level 60. I sure as heck haven't had any trouble taking her down.

honestly, people have their own opinions, just because you say "no legendaries" doesn't stop anyone.

offtopic:

your match skills, on the other hand, do o.0.

Well I really didn't have problems with Lucario, it was Buizel's low defences against Garchomp. I would've had an easier time if it were a double battle because I can come up with better strategies than in a ingle battle.

My favorite? Magikarp. Nothing made me happier then the day I got it to level 20 and it evolved into this huge beast that pretty much "thrashed" it's way to victory.

luis90 said:
My favorite? Magikarp. Nothing made me happier then the day I got it to level 20 and it evolved into this huge beast that pretty much "thrashed" it's way to victory.
Yea you mean the thing where one lightning attack ownes the hell out of it =/

Mudkip! *shot multiple times and left for dead*

I'm kidding. I actually like Bulbasaur the most. You know, back before pokemon weren't over-colored.

My favorite is Arceus because he's a special pokemon nitendo doesn't want you to know about.

and my second favorite is charizard but i dont know why he's just cool.

EDIT: My favorite charizard is the black charizard!!!!

Silent_Snipe said:
luis90 said:

You could just teach it earthquake, and seeing is it's faster than most lightning types... Well you see where I'm going. And the only "really" fast lightning types are the crappy ones like jolteon.

luis90 said:
Silent_Snipe said:
luis90 said:

You could just teach it earthquake, and seeing is it's faster than most lightning types... Well you see where I'm going. And the only "really" fast lightning types are the crappy ones like jolteon.
Erm and does that help against rotom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back