What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silent_Snipe said:
sonic260 said:
Whats really Obssesed is that in D/P I have three boxes full of Buizel! O_O
What does that leave for my 5 boxes of eevee's then ?
Obssesity of Eevee! XD
Really I was trying to catch a shiney Buizel, but I decided to keep every single Buizel I ran into. (I'm a noob at chaining) My highest chain is 14 but stupid Bidoof keeps ruining my chains!

Same here along with a whole box of legendaries, but I ported all of them to Pokemon Ranch once I had enough room.

Re: What's your favorite Pokémon?

sonic260 said:
What's your favorite Pokémon? The only rule is that it can not, repeat, NOT be a legendary pokémon! The Pokémon community has too many people who have a legendary as a favorite.
Legendary pokemon suck, I mean they make the game boring when you use them in every battle. Anyways mah favorite pokemon is Houndour or whatever his name is...Well that was one if my favorites.

Well....
mudkip-squad.jpg

I like Pichu... why?

1:Hes always as happy as me

2:Its electric so can easly kill buizel XD EEE..EEE...EEEELECTRICITY

3:Its a pokemon in evolution 1 so if I beat someone in evol 2 or 3 that makes him a looser

4:Has so many power beyond control that hurts himself (dont know why I like that)

5:I like his long ears and his black hair

6: I own everyoe in Melee using cowboy Pichu (RED color)

7:I would like to be a Pichu if wolves didnt existed

Most of the favorite Pokemons here in this topic are in evolution 1 so that means it would be a fair fight

OOO---O---OOO---O---O---O--O
O--O---O---O------O---O---O--O
OOO---O---O------OOOO---O--O
O-------O---O------O---O---O--O
O-------O---OOO---O---O---OOO

v
O < kay, may would die in a survival tournament because of his POWER-
W < ORTH-OF-SELF-HURT-THEME attacks...
N < asty threat for himself... That makes me like him more
Z < AP!!!
^

My fave is Blaziken. I made it have Thunderpunch too, so Waters are fairly matched. (unless it's something like Quagsire)

Does everyone always try to find the perfect pokemon? Sheesh, will anyone learn that they all have weak points?

amyrose said:
Does everyone always try to find the perfect pokemon? Sheesh, will anyone learn that they all have weak points?

What's wrong with picking a favourite Pokemon even if they do? They all have strong points too, you know... right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back