What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallade will kick your butt any day.

Gallade.png

Then try the actual Japanese name, ルカリオ. Barring that, just write the English name. You wouldn't call Bulbasaur "Fushigidane", right?

Then try the actual Japanese name, ルカリオ. Barring that, just write the English name. You wouldn't call Bulbasaur "Fushigidane", right?

Wrong. :)

Anyway, my favorite is Mew. I mean, how can you not love something that seems so cute and puny, but has amazing skill and power that just astounds the listeners, readers, etc?

Raikou. Because of the sheer number of times he will save your ass in Smash Bros.

Also, I'm suprised nobody has posted one yet, so I feel that I have to:

mudkips-herd.jpg

Actually, the above picture isn't out of the ordinary as Pokémon TV gimmicks go.

I can't recall how many times the Squirtle I chose for my starter (then later Wartortle/Blastoise) saved my ass in the original games/FireRed LeafGreen.

I honestly don't know why I am going to post this, but alright...
Shaymin (Land Forme.)
Shaymin (Shaymin Forme.)
Manaphy
Latios
Latias
Celebi
Jirachi
Mew
-----
Yes... I am a Legendary Freak, deal with it. >_>

Moderator note: Please don't leech images off a site with bandwidth issues in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really a Pokémon fanatic (I only played Emerald and Diamond), but I've always liked Vibrava for some reason. I also like Drifloon and Unown.

Not everyone knows how to type in katakana, Mystic. AFAIK it's just you and Inuyasha.

Eh.
I'll list from different regions
Kanto: Squirtle
Johto: Quilava
Hoenn: Rayquaza
Sinnoh: Lucario
I haven't been playing at all lately.

For each region:
Charizard, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Heatran

Moderator note: Please don't leech images off a site with bandwidth issues in the first place

Last edited by a moderator:
Shinx is my favorite. Blaziken is my second favorite mainly due to powering through all four regions with one. No, seriously. it has ribbons for beating the champions of all four regions so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back