What are you going to do for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AkiraMario2.JPG

Costume complete. So I just went to a small party and by chance someone else was wearing a Luigi costume, very funny.

Okie it seems I'm not fully lucked out, I may not go trick of treating but I DO get to dress up as Sinkoo at school at least. :D
Sinkoo_Illustrator_by_Senku.jpg

Obviously I can't get the exact clothes, but I do have black shoes, a black jacket, I can't find my red shirt, I have no gloves, I do have a ponytail, slightly the wrong length, hair color is black, I have a plastic two handed sword, that doesn't really look like that sword, and brown(lol gold) pants.

Senku Niola said:
Okie it seems I'm not fully lucked out, I may not go trick of treating but I DO get to dress up as Sinkoo at school at least. :D
Sinkoo_Illustrator_by_Senku.jpg

Obviously I can't get the exact clothes, but I do have black shoes, a black jacket, I can't find my red shirt, I have no gloves, I do have a ponytail, slightly the wrong length, hair color is black, I have a plastic two handed sword, that doesn't really look like that sword, and brown(lol gold) pants.
Nice picture! I was thinking about dressing up as Zetsepkuu for halloween, but my hair isn't silver, I have no rings...I did happen to find my glasses but they're shades, not goggles -.-', It's also to late to do my hair like zetsu's and dye it (too much trouble...and my hair's too short anyway).

Anyway what I'm doing for halloween? I'm moving...so I couldn't go pulling pranks if I wanted too...

The Dark Fox said:
I'm so angered at Halloween. Kids apparently can't read the "We have no candy, go away!" sign. :/
Yeah I know. The last time I had no candy, some middle schoolers thought it would be funny to throw me down the stairs of my apartment!
Kids right?

verifiaman said:
The Dark Fox said:
I'm so angered at Halloween. Kids apparently can't read the "We have no candy, go away!" sign. :/
Yeah I know. The last time I had no candy, some middle schoolers thought it would be funny to throw me down the stairs of my apartment!
Kids right?
Jesus! Did you call those *******' parents?!

I accidentally forgot to leave the lights on, so no trick or treaters stopped by. Means more candy for me. =P

Last year, my nieghborhood was absoloutly filled with people. This year, it was really empty for some reason. I couldn't see through my mask, so I couldn't see big steps. Got lots of candies too. I was a car!

Haha, all I did tonight was play through all of the episodes of Final Doom as fast as I could, tried figuring out how to easily shrink a Vista partition, and pigged out on cookies/candy/soda. >:D
Angelus_the_echidna said:
Man, it must be a lot of fun celebrating birthdays at your place. If that was my case, I'd scare my mom every birthday and pull pranks on my dad for his. >:D
xD
That reminds me of the time I accidentally scared the crap out of my mom, while wearing a scary hog-like mask around the house, which I had painted up with fake blood and stitches. My mom still says she's going to get me back one of these days. :P

I got no left over candy, now I'm heading to bed.. that's what I'm doing for and after Halloween. :D

Post Halloween party today, my parents and sister were out yesterday so I was upstairs with the Treater's stash, the lights downstairs and upstairs at the front of the house were off, so it looked like nobody was home. I went through a fair few packets of sweets without stepping foot outside the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back