What are you going to do for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Guess when my mum's birthday is? :P

Yep. October 31st. And my dads' birthday is on April Fools' Day.

Plus my grandpa on my dad's side was born on New-Year's Eve too. :P
Wow lol

For Halloween, I'm going to go and download the contest pack. =D *crickets* OK, OK, I really don't know if I'm going to trick-or-treat one last time (perhaps as a TPIR contestant like I earlier mentioned), or if I'm just gonna hand out candy. I'm guessing the latter will be the case, since I'll be wanting to join contest servers.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
For Halloween, I'm going to go and download the contest pack. =D *crickets*

*cricket squashed by fawfulfan* WOOHOOOOOO! YAAAAAY! CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP APPLAUSE!
I'm doing that too.

lol, that's one of the only *shot*-like things I've seen which I actually liked.

Well Im not doing anything, because since im getting braces im ordered to stay off of candy -__-. Though I might go around with some spooky mask and scare little kids. Or ill pass out candy at my house for them, WITH A SPOOKY MASK!!!! lol. Either way, little kids will be scared on Halloween night. God D*mn braces!

EDIT: Ive come up with a mask. A Bloody Sonic Mask lol. jk jk

I think I'll hide in a cardboard box near my front door, wait for some little kids to come near me.... And jump out wearing my rediculously embarrasing Shadow The Hedgehog 'Nightcap'!
(lol, if I don't wear it to bed, i'll wake up looking like something from Dragon Ball Z!)

Draykon said:
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I had a plan for Halloween, but my parents and their friend came up with another....

My plan? Make a costume to run around and scare people in... What was the Costume? .... Can you feel the Sunshine?

You're going as an upbeat Europop song from a spinoff racing game? AWESOME!
HAHA! lol. That was rich!

That was a clue, but you know, I should do that.... Tails Doll wearing a white shirt saying that? Why didn't I come up with that myself?

Chaos Knux said:
Ice said:
I have this mask that most people find terrifying
The problem is you can't take it off. *frozen*

I don't know how hard I laughed when I saw that!
Anyways I won't be able to do anything this year since I have a job interview that day, and my SAT is the day after so I need extra sleep. What also suck's is that's how I make ALOT of my money for at least six months when I sell all the candy I get(No, I don't eat candy *shot*).

sonic260 said:
I'll Begin said:

Wow lol
Lol, Your not pregnant.....
APRIL FOOLS!
Anyway i plan to dress up as luigi and Crash all the little kids like i have a Starman.

I'll Begin said:
Man, it must be a lot of fun celebrating birthdays at your place. If that was my case, I'd scare my mom every birthday and pull pranks on my dad for his. >:D

Apparently, I'm making a scary story for Halloween. As it is, it's my homework. I'm actually having fun with it, as it will totally help my 170% average in LA.

also avatar

Hey! It's the swordfish from Donkey Kong! Cripes, I can never remember its name...

Anyway, that sounds fun. I wish my high school teachers were that cool. But noooo! My essays had to be about actual books XC Out of curiosity, what is it you're writing about?

AkiraMario.JPG

Yep...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back