What are you going to do for Halloween?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get my Darkwing Duck costume done for this year, so that will have to wait until next. I'll be sitting up on my roof in my Batman costume throwing candy at kids.

Trick or treating is so fun. I was always dressing up as the weirdest things when I was still trick or treating.
One time, I suited up in a garbage can with holes cut out for the arms/legs/eyes, that was more hilarious than the time I was a brick wall. xD
Anyway, I don't really plan on doing anything this year, but I am going to finish a Link costume for next time, and hand out candy, then gorge on the left-overs while playing SSBM with my feet. :P

Cue said:
Naga said:
Play video games and kick ass.

Likewise, and I'm all outta gum.

You gotta have balls of steel for that. Anyway, halloween doesn't exist here, so... I'll just do what I do everyday.

I don't really like halloween, so I'll just stay in and play SRB2JTE (With the halloween theme on) and shoot some JTEbots down in the fog..And hope that I don't have to pause the game too much with all the trick-or-treaters that come around.

I'm altering a pair of Shadow The Hedgehog costumes into Shade and Shandra and going around with my friends in a Sonic themed costume set. We're all sure to win that contest at school! (If you don't know who those names are, check my avatar for Shade and This gallery's scraps{<- Link!} for Shandra.)

I'm going over a friend's house while my sister goes trick or treating with her friends in Disgea themed costumes. Then I plan to eat the rest of the candy my grandmother hands out (which is a lot because no one comes to the area I live at except family) and i will throw up for one day! :D

BTW. The "eat the rest of the candy and vomit" thing is an annual occurance...

I'm surprised that no one so far has suggested using GH2 as Halloween sound fx for trick or treating. (not saying I will do that)

My family will probably be so busy moving into our new home, that we might not really celebrate it. We'll try, though. ^_^

Yea, lets be cool and not get free candy, and not get the chance to scare other younger kids.

The second one is the one that motivates me. I have this mask that most people find terrifying

Ice said:
I have this mask that most people find terrifying
The problem is you can't take it off. *frozen*

The Dark Fox said:
Trick or Treating is too immature, at least, for me.
I'd say free candy is worth a day of immaturity, wouldn't you?

For Halloween, I'm going to change my avatar to scare everybody off the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back