• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a problem for me. Because I use a midi in my map, and no ogg, it's set to play D_MAP10M, which normally doesn't have anything, but I put my midi there.

You can also place the music after 99. A0-A9, AA-AZ, B0-B9, BA-BZ, etc.

I do that for Mystic Realm, so it can't possibly interfere.

Okay, problem number two, just remembered it. I'm making a second map, Battleship Assault Zone, to go with Triad Trials Zone, so what map number should I use for BAZ?

I did. That was a bad water level. Read a441's water-making level. It takes a while, but you'll get it.

Besides, nobody wants water hanging out in the ceiling just like that. And knux cant even climb.

I know about that. I did that on purpose. Add a whole bunch of rings and springs. Then have a whole bunch of players join in a match game, collect the rings, then shoot eachother in the air. It's pretty fun. I mean I've done it.

That gives me an idea. I'll make a level with lots of springs. Then, everybody has to shoot each other and get the timing just right...

Sorry for stealing your idea, Jet.

You wouldn't have to time it just right, you'd just have to rapidly tap the fire button. Believe me, it'd get old pretty fast. Oh, and I had the same idea, But I couldn't get the level to act the way I wanted it to, so I canned it.

I'll do the rings thing for my level for the contest! It was my idea in the first place!

And the water in my level will give the springs an extra boost

Well your gonna have to still make a level from your imagination, just like it was planned, and i hope it'll still be as fun, now that we know the fun thing about it.

OK! I'm done. It's horrid, the rings are scattered everywhere, too many power ups,...

Yeah, I think it's good enough

EDIT: I notice that I'm not on the list. Re-add me! I'm back and ready for action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back