• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Wadding Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I tried to make that level, but the springs killed the framerate. So, I'll change it to a checker board. The ground moves up and down like a waffle iron. I'm not gonna send this in, but I might send in Tails Base...
What map should I be at?

Okay, after being overloaded with projects and homework in school and being obsessed with Sonic R, I'm back. I'll add you back to the list, JetKrazy. No, the second and third place winners won't get anything. I will change the map ##, so put it on any map number you like.

Yay! I'm back on! Anyway, I submitted my map to your PM message board thing, FireKid. Was I supposed to submit it to your email?

I just finished my first wad, Prism Highway. But I won't be able to enter the contest because of a ton of reasons... In fact, you probably won't see any of my wads until after christmas... :cry:

You know, if I had actually started earlier, contest map #2 would likely be finished by now. But no. I'm lazy. And it probably won't get done. So say goodbye to Space Armada Zone for the contest. However, Triad Trials is still in, and if the rules let me, I'll put in Hidden Palace Match, as soon as I rename it to actually say that.

Note: HPM was originally entered into Knuckles500's contest, and has been done for a few months. I recently added Chaos support, if that means anything.

Oh Firekid, due to my rather sporadic IRC showing *points to sig*, I probably won't be able to send you my TTZ update and anything else. Can I send it to you in email?

SS005 said:
This the end of november! Is the contest over?

Well........almost. He said 11:59 Eastern, meaning that he needs the submitted within the next........Four hours and twenty-nine minutes, at the time of my posting this.

By the way, Firekid, I'm going and submitting Hidden Palace as well. Check your PM inbox, as I had to upload the file, since I couldn't e-mail you or find you on IRC (I've been doing /whois for about an hour now, and have you on /notify), so it's uploaded.

EDIT: Whoops, silly me, forgot to change Hidden Palace's name in the header. Oh well, I'll be fine for now. Also, important changes are as follows:

Triad Trials went from Nights sky to night sky. At least it should have, I hope it did. But you get the point. Small change, and was actually because of a mistake, but I like the starry sky a lot better (It's why all of my other maps use it.).

Chaos support was added for both maps. HPZ is actually a lot of fun in Chaos, considering the points were added in a hurry just before a split-screen game at night.

Lesse, anything else...Well, after playtesting Triad Trials with said split screen game, I thought it was a lot of fun, especially in Tag. A map that big is begging for it, after all.

Am I rambling? Perhaps, but who cares. Sure as hell not me. I look forward to all the other submissions.

Oh yes, this is a sorry contest, considering that this is the best turnout any contest has had since what, the November contest of last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back